THE OFFICIAL MONDAY NIGHT RAW THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
Maybe I'm missing something? Someone explain to me what's so special about a guy who can't cut a promo and his only small handful of good matches where the ones he had to be carried through?
he couuld cut a promo and the ultimate warrior was just a great character because he was fuckin insane not everyone has to be a great wrestler to be a top guy, I think now a days you have to be a great wrestler and the business is evolving towards that but the wwe will blind all these mindless sheep and hold down the real talent

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
Wow these Chicago fans were fucking stupid, Heyman opens the show and tell them Punk is not there get over it.... these clows were chanting his name anyway for no reason all night long

At this point i loved Triple H pedigree on the homeless and standing over him to close the show
what? doesn't that happen every show with bryan danielson? how the fuck do yall watch this shit same old shit and the mindless sheep just watch whatever wwe tells them to

Feb 12, 2012
I never thought much of Warrior either but back then it was all about the superhero image over actual wrestling ability that's why Warrior and Hogan dominated all the time while guys like Rick Rude, Jake the Snake, Ted Dibiase, Mr Perfect, etc never got a run, Randy Savage was an exception.

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
the same reason why you watch tna.
I watch tna when it's good lately it's been a really good show they brought in the wolves and mvp is a boss if they go in the direction I hope they goin in where mvp has control of wrestling operations and samoa joe gets the belt it's gonna get even better but if they continue a bunch of soap opera bs I will stop watching, also japanese wrestler seya seinada just won the x-division belt tna doin cross promotion shit which is great for the business, roh and new japan gonna do a super show them 4 companies killing wwe with the shit they gonna have, and ya I don't care if it ain't mainstream

May 25, 2005
Wwe Dont take the business seriously anymore they just release plans to dirt sheets and same shit goin on, last time I watched raw it was Bryan being bullied by the authority like 7 months ago and the same shit is still happening
I think they are trying to stretch out stories and title reigns lime back in the day...but...it clearly doesnt work since we have 10 hours of footage a week as opposed to 2 hours!