THE OFFICIAL MONDAY NIGHT RAW THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
I dont know about the whole CM Punk shit comin back. But that was one of the best RAW's Iv seen in a long ass time. Usos winning the tag titles was dope. The Shield n Wyatts match was AWESOME. Brock whoopin Henrys ass was comical. Crowd was live. The ending was the only real disappointment, should of went out with more of a bang. But in all that was a SOLID Raw. If only every week was like this, I would much more into this shit lol.

Jan 18, 2006
Cena wouldnt even mention punk by name which is so confusing about the situation heyman cutting that promo was cold lol. WWE kinda throwing it back in Punks face since they were in his hometown. Dont think hes coming back for real now. I still cant see the WM main event standing as it is. Theres just no way. There not that stupid

Last edited:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Cena wouldnt even mention punk by name which is so confusing about the situation heyman cutting that promo was cold lol. WWE kinda throwing it back in Punks face since they were in his hometown. Dont think hes coming back for real now. I still cant see the WM main event standing as it is. Theres just no way. There not that stupid
i think it's more arrogance than stupid. they are at the point now where there isnt any competition, so they can just do a half assed mania and they will still turn a profit. before they had to compete with the NWA's, the WCW's, the ECW's, and all the other territories. Now they are the only major player so the hunger and creativity is gone. also it seems like they are more focused with the WWE Network more than anything.
30th mania and there is no rock? no stone cold? no bret hart? mean gene? ultimate warrior? sting? ric flair? and i dont expect these cats to wrestle, just be in attendance, or be a part of the show at some capacity. its the damn 30th mania!