The Official Blood Orange Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Dude puts on a great live show too. I saw him when he was out here with El-P and Killer Mike. His set was equal parts rapping and comedy act but he's actually funny too unlike a lot of rappers who think they are.

Guy really needs to release an actual album. Even an EP, something.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm pretty indifferent to El's music for the most part, like some songs, don't others. I'm a bigger fan of his production than rapping but as a whole dude puts on a great live show and his sound really carries over well in a live setting.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
clams produced on no right thing, what the fuck? im guessing dev got drums from him or something cuz clams is honestly not that good with non-ambient stuff lol

Props: B-Buzz

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld

The song itself was recorded live in a one take that lasted about 15 minutes I ad-libbed the vocals recalling lyrics from songs of mine and a song by Adam Bainbridge (which he was unaware i was going to do). Adam was on the drum machine, Blue May on guitar, Sam Beste on piano, & Tawiah on backing vocals. I then took some of my vocals from towards the end and overlaid it as a backing vocal.”

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Is it 2x LP for sure? Didn't even think to check there but all the places that usually carry vinyl online just had it listed as an LP and nothing more.

If so I might have to hop on that when I get home with some of my reward certificates.