THE OFFICIAL 2014-2015 NBA THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I really don't like the way the Bucks went about this. I don't know why but I felt a more positive vibe bout the team before this happened. I'm sure he's a better coach than Larry Drew tho so fuck it but they did Larry dirty.
kidd isnt even a proven coach. but we will see what happens. dude is a primadonna

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Actually Richards nope is better. Considering the outcome.
It took a whole lot of holding, and taking of peds for the outcome.

Enjoy your 1 whole year of success in the history of your teams fandom.. it won't last.... Just like the Sonics in Seattle lol

Feb 14, 2004
It took a whole lot of holding, and taking of peds for the outcome.

Enjoy your 1 whole year of success in the history of your teams fandom.. it won't last.... Just like the Sonics in Seattle lol
They still won. That's the end result that matters. While Seattle was preparing for the big game, 9ers were preparing for their quest for six months off lol

Feb 14, 2004
Aight enough of ruining these threads, chree. What's done is done. All we have to do is look forward to another great season of football, and hope for the best for our teams.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I personally feel like Jackson was a better coach than Kidd. The Warriors did Jackson dirty and took a coach with no experience.

OKC rumored to be trying to get P. Gasol and CJ Miles from Cleveland. Not sure how they can afford Pao without getting rid of Perkins.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I really don't like the way the Bucks went about this. I don't know why but I felt a more positive vibe bout the team before this happened. I'm sure he's a better coach than Larry Drew tho so fuck it but they did Larry dirty.
naw man, larry drew is a terrible fucking coach and had to go
his son plays ball, dude sucks too (took UNC to an nit conference and quit the team out of nowhere)
larry Drew's wife is a.dumb bitch too

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
naw man, larry drew is a terrible fucking coach and had to go
his son plays ball, dude sucks too (took UNC to an nit conference and quit the team out of nowhere)
larry Drew's wife is a.dumb bitch too
Hahaha fair enuff. Obviously I'd rather have Kidd than Larry but they should have fired Larry right away instead of having him pose for pictures with Jabari Parker while they were secretly talkin to Kidd. Fuck it tho I'm over it. Just hope they don't be sneaky and move the team next lol

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Hahaha fair enuff. Obviously I'd rather have Kidd than Larry but they should have fired Larry right away instead of having him pose for pictures with Jabari Parker while they were secretly talkin to Kidd. Fuck it tho I'm over it. Just hope they don't be sneaky and move the team next lol
Fuck the bucks I'm demanding a trade sick of these bums costing me games and stats

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
lol that was actually kinda fucked up
larry drew was like, parker was our guy
then BAM! drew had to kick rocks
we'll see if any of these dudes are impact players tho
right now this is lebron's league