The new girl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
G

GANGSTAEIGHT

lol

arkanum, look what you done started

:classic:

on a side note, DeepEastOakland is gonna get stole on if he comes through trippin, that's on my grandma

finna put these fools in line, loc
please believe it

Sep 4, 2002
@ Vamps...

Well I hella want to. That was the plan, we'll see if he can make it back to Cali in time. Sure hope so, that Bar B Q sounds like fun! Hopefully the cd will be done getting remastered by that time as well.

Miss Tiza

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
hahahah...... sup girl... i guess i'll never live last year down..... i don't think it was really too big a deal.... that's what drunk people do..... the album is almost finished so stay on the lookout.... and keeep holdin' it down for me girl....
what'sup zag?

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
welcome.... and I'm just wondering why I wasn't told about any rape happenings at the last one *see previous posts for "raping"* but either way from what I've heard it sounds like it wasn't right to hit him, but that's not my battle to take up, shits done and over with... Vegas better be poppin' off next year

Sep 4, 2002
Hey whats up?

I don't know the difference in names from the different boards yet. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Hope the Bar B Q is cool tomarrow. We'll see what everone has to say about it laterz.

Miss Tiza