The new girl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
Hey what's crackin everyone? I jus wanted to say hi and introduce myself since I'm new to this board. I've been posting up on the other board @ www.raptalk.net (Eargasm Entertainment Forum) but I thought I would come over here and holla at you guys too. For those of you who don't know me, maybe you know Chief 'n Hay aka Medicine Man??? Well anyway, that's my dogg. Tryna help promote his new record label & upcomming album "The 30 Day Theory" So keep your eyes open for that...

By the way, just a question for anyone out there who might know. My B-day is this Friday Sept 6th. I was contemplating about goin to the bay. My cousin lives out in the Sco and knows someone who works @ club NV. Talkin bout gettin a VIP room and doin the damn thang. Anyone ever been there? cuz I haven't. Last club I went to out there was the Glass Cat...Anyways, jus curious to know if the place is cool or not.

Well I'll be posting lil later.

Stay up,

Miss Tiza

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i ain't never been to NV, but if that's you at the bottom, I'll be where ever you want me to be...haha...j/k...welcome to the board

PS...you are quite the looker if that's you

Apr 25, 2002
45Yr Old Virgin said:
are you going to be at the BBQ? i won't, so maybe that's more maybe if you do go you can prevent chief n hay from repeating what he did last BBQ...haaaaaa
Chief didn't do shit, other than drink and try to have a good time...you got it all twisted...

Apr 25, 2002
Stop wit the Bullshit

Cheif didnt get sucker punched. Cheif had been drinkin, and was in a fierce "battle rap" session wit my Lil homie, Cheif was told numerous times to keep his hands out folks face when he was rappin. He didnt listen. Soooooo, he was STOLE ON, not from the back *sucker punched* as some would imply, but head up...Ask Drawmuh, ask Critic, ask EDJ........ All that sucker punch shit is weak, I think Drawmuh even got the shit on tape.

Cheif is a cool cat, and it was a shame that happened to him, I guess thats what happens when you have muthafuckas talkin bad on each other while rapin, a crowd around, and liqour involved, thats some SICCMADE circumstances..:confused: