The Ladies of Eargasm (PICTURES)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2002
Miss Tiza said:
this wasn't done in a studio, but I'll take that as a compliment...
I did these in a house and purchased outdoor work lighting at home depot to immitate sunlight...In actuality, we needed one more lamp above us to be rid ofthe shadows....I did the setup, and my friend came over and did the photography...if she would have developed them herself she could have fixed the lighting, but I had them developed at Ritz Cameras....this is how they turned out......oh well......we thought it was a good idea to leave the shoes off....gives it a more relaxed vibe....or at least that was the purpose.

tiza

Did you use one light for the bottom pic, and two lights in the top pictures (looks like a second light shining from the side-middle area)?

Nice ingenuity, the H.D. halogen lights is something I've heard people say they've used before. If I can make another suggestion, the girl closest to the light (the one on right corner) is getting "washed out" by the light...I'd try this: take a white sheet, have two people hold it stretched (or since you're at home depot, make a 5'x5' plastic frame out of pvc pipe and wrap it) and place that in front of your light(s), it will diffuse the light and "soften" it, so that it makes it less apparent where the light source originates and distributes it more evenly across your subjects.

Sep 4, 2002
Did you use one light for the bottom pic, and two lights in the top pictures (looks like a second light shining from the side-middle area)?
No we used two of those long-ass halogen work lights....It was the 1st time I did something lke this though. If I could go back I would have gotten a third one, and used your idea about diffusing and spreading the light more evenly...good shit.

Miss Tiza

Sep 4, 2002
@ P-Loc...yeah I can send u somethin...or else u can jus swoop "the 30 day theory" at the Underground or at Tower records....I'll add u my my aol IM list.

@ All out Hogg, thanks, my girl Liz did the photos...I'll post some more in a few. I've been busy as hell lately...

Miss Tiza

S

Sicx is My Hero

Miss Tiza said:
Hello everyone,

Most the females on here didn't like how the pics turned out, but fuck, I tried. These are 2 out of 40 taken. I would have posted more but the site won't let me. Maybe cuz I'm not a moderator over here. Oh well, holla atcha girl.

One Luv,
Miss Tiza

Yall look like some hoes.

S

Sicx is My Hero

Re: @ The Bitch-made nicca above

Miss Tiza said:
And you sound like a weak-ass, hatin muthafucca. But, it'z all to the good.... Haterz need luv too. Ya'll need the majority of it.

MT
listen hoe, i would make my sister APOLOGIZE to my mom if she dressed like a scanless hoochie...payless shoes stickin your ass in the camera face - airbrush the damn stretch marks and rolls out of your fuckin stomach - any god fearing decent woman with morals doesn't HAVE TO SHOW IT TO GET RESPECT

i don't respect you, nobody does - they just say you tight to get the pussy - you're nothing more than hoe you make me sick

Sep 4, 2002
Look BITCH, (yea dudes can be BITCHES too) you the one makin me sick over here actin like a bitchmade, insecure female...

You DO NOT know me in any way, shape, or form... AND you have no fuckin right to comment on my morals. I ain't no scanless bitch...and those pics aren't even airbushed at all ya dumb-ass mufucca! (but hey, I'll take that as a compliment that u think I'm airbrushed) I jus don't appreciate ignorance, and I don't mistake your obvious insecurities for constructive criticism. I'm about to have my bachelors degree in Business this May. So don't get it twisted fool, I do this promotion and singin shit for my boyfriends record label in my spare time. I could give a fuck what u think about me, and ain't worried about ur bitch ass anyway. Save your suggestions for the girl you most likely don't even have (since you used your sister for the example)

In the real world, it's girls like myself who get ALL the respect. I don't think u know nothin about that. Jus cuz I posed in some shorts for my boyfriends cd insert doesn't make me a stupid, scanless hoe. I have ultimate respect for myself and GOD. If it makes ya feel better, keep on hatin...I'm doin my thang and lovin life.

By the way, what would trigger someone to take the time to pass judgement with such a rude comment in the first place? Plain old fashioned haterism. The posts that u make speak for themselves.... thats why you're solo. Don't think you know me, succa...cuz you don't.

MT

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Miss Tiza said:
I'm the one on the top w/ the headphones on, next to the girl holdin the cd. Thanks....

Tiza
I just want to compliment you on the looks :)
You're lookin good, girl!

The album pictures are fine, you want to look sexy but at the same time conservative not showin too much.

Good luck....

Miggidy frum the A.L.B. Boyzzzz....
Rogue'N Records....