The Ladies of Eargasm (PICTURES)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
Hello everyone,

I know a lot of peeps don't know me on this board cuz I haven't been posting here much. I'm helpin to promote the Medicine Man's "30 Day Theory" album (I usually post on the raptalk.net board since he has a forum for his label entitled Eargasm Entertainment). However, I know medicine man (Chief n' Hay) used to post here quite often so I wanted to get some feedback from the folks on here. The pics are intended for a poster. They still need the help of a graphic artist (Gatewon) to look more like an advertisement...so don't take it for what it is jus yet.

Most the females on here didn't like how the pics turned out, but fuck, I tried. These are 2 out of 40 taken. I would have posted more but the site won't let me. Maybe cuz I'm not a moderator over here. Oh well, holla atcha girl.

One Luv,
Miss Tiza

Sep 4, 2002
The others came out aight too, but the board would only let me post two. Oh well, thanks ya'll for your responses....(even though I only got 2) lol....itz all good.

Miss Tiza

Sep 4, 2002
@ T-Spoon.

Yea, actually I was jus in Atlanta not too long ago. My friend lives there. She goes to school there. I wanted her in the pic, but she wasn't back in Cali in time. Oh, and to answer ur question, I'm mixed. My dad is Filipino and Spanish, and my mom is French (white), so good guess.

@ Sporadic,

Yea, I guess I could have, but I didn't wanna have hella posts.

Miss Tiza

Sep 4, 2002
Thank you everyone, I'm hella appreciative that ya'll gave me your responses. I felt like maybe te girls in the pics were trippin (including myself) cuz we weren't really likin em too muh at 1st.

@ young_cap

Go ahead and use those pics if u want for ur site. If there's anything I can help u wit, jus holla.

@Evilways

Yea I got a lot of respect for Gatewon and his style. I've seen him produce some sicc shit. Thats why Ima have him handle this project. Plus, my boyfriend utilizes Gate and considers him one of the homies.

@T-Spoon

Maybe if I got to know u better, I might hit you up if I was ever in the Atl....

Miss Tiza