"The Independent Grind Tour" at The H.O.B. on 10/9/10. Tech n9ne, E-40, G. Malone....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Big Omeezy is E-40's Hype Man, he is also a Rapper and has his new solo album out right now called TGC The Great Communicator

Omeezy and D-Shot resemble each other, that mistaken identity happens all the time, O is used to it so he prolly jus let you say what you said
Thats the promo flyer he handed to me signed!! But then again that was an on one typa move a pulled when the whole time I thought all along the big dude was no one other than the great boss baller D-Shot himself!! Nonetheless it was a good nite memory meeting but tellin him all the wrong shit due to mistaken identity of a rapper I yet know anything about cuz I never heard of him til now LOL!!!:eek:

Dec 25, 2003
...then after that I witnessed a huge brawl between sum bloods/pirus & juggalos...
See after I met Omeeezy, I continued to walk the street to the 7-11 corner & trolley station; thats when I noticed the crowds yellin & cheerin & thats got me wonderin what are they cheerin about??? For a sec I was thinkin if it was Tech outside the 7-11 just bought a slurpee or somethin til he got hugged up by all the groupies so I walked up quickly to see whats reely goin on... So when I got to the corner scooted thru the crowds to barely made it to the front; I barely can see the scene of a fight between sum flamed up dude scrappin against what appeared to be a "robot" WTF??? I was sum type of militant robocop lookin dude lookin all rusty corroded & sprayed wit camo colors I couldnt believe my eyes??? ...and he was armed too; sh!t it remsembled just like the robotic machines from the movie avatar LOL!!! But naw this reely happened!! The blood was actually kung-fuin his humungous boxy ass lookin like they were actually doin this for fun to attract attention but naw dude was pissed so as the cops arrived he was already attemped to pull out somethin outta his pants & then turned around & walked passed us as intensely irate & ventin to himself as he walked up the street followed by his homies... I asked around what in the fuck reely went down??? What the fucks goin on??? Dude next me said he was gettin jumped by those juggalos & one was already lyin on the floor who I didnt see; he mustve knocked sum juggalo out already cuz I only showed towards the end of this crazeness... But WTF again?????? @ the robocop fat fucker??? Did he just happened to revive the comic-con or somethin & brought it along wit him & they were two robots behind from what I understand there now forming a whole n.w.o. juggalo infantry or somethin WTF??? This does marks the end for us for damn sure... These are the reel psychopathics from outer space... & I even thought they planned on this just to attract attention??? Shit I even thought they were literally shooting for a film or somethin but havent seen anyone shootin it wit a camcorder or anything but again WINMF?????? Now that ended bein another urban legend from the gaslamp cuz that was a very weird funny memory... But what I witnessed was undoubedbly unbelievable as hell can ya believe that typa shit??????