"The Independent Grind Tour" at The H.O.B. on 10/9/10. Tech n9ne, E-40, G. Malone....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 27, 2003
www.DieNastyRecords.com
"The Independent Grind Tour" at The H.O.B. on 10/9/10. Tech n9ne, E-40, G. Malone....

"The Independent Grind Tour 2010"
Tech n9ne, E-40, Glasses Malone, Jay Rock, Kutt Calhoun, Krizz Kaliko, Big Scoob and DieNasty Records.
Coming to the House Of Blues in San Diego on October 9, 2010

Click link to buy your tickets, package deals available.
http://www.livenation.com/event/0A004514BB5931F1?crosssite=TM_US:1405093:82551

Dec 25, 2003
I know Im a hellava week late but no one has posted their thoughts or anything else about the show but did anyone here was there besides me?????? Show was fuckin nutts & 40 fuckin killed it!!! But what reely went down after the show was pretty much the squirt of limon on the xx equis to me!! Ya wanna know if any of ya interested??????

Aug 15, 2002
I know Im a hellava week late but no one has posted their thoughts or anything else about the show but did anyone here was there besides me?????? Show was fuckin nutts & 40 fuckin killed it!!! But what reely went down after the show was pretty much the squirt of limon on the xx equis to me!! Ya wanna know if any of ya interested??????
what happened after

Dec 25, 2003
what happened after the show?? huh huh huh
Aight aight aite I know ya dyin on me now so Imma tell the story... Ok rite after I got outta the door, I happened to walk into D-Shot!!! I look up at him sayin ey what up Shot?? He looked down at my lil itty bitty self & I told him dude!!, I still own all your Boss Ballin comps & I gotta tell u those are the typa bay comps that still never get old & the one of all yall wit Snoop & the pound is my all-time fav & will always be your no. 1 hit classic!!! & Shot shook my hand & hugged me & lend me a promo card flyer of his new album autographed but then I looked at him & happened to change his name to BIG OMEEZY??? Im like thats his branded moniker now??? Hes no longer called Shot??? WTF??? But nevertheless that was another helluva Tech N9ne after-show moment... Never forget it & hes met not just no average fan; hes happened to meet a young lil mexican dude who happens to know his whole Bay history how bout that??????

Dec 2, 2003
Aight aight aite I know ya dyin on me now so Imma tell the story... Ok rite after I got outta the door, I happened to walk into D-Shot!!! I look up at him sayin ey what up Shot?? He looked down at my lil itty bitty self & I told him dude!!, I still own all your Boss Ballin comps & I gotta tell u those are the typa bay comps that still never get old & the one of all yall wit Snoop & the pound is my all-time fav & will always be your no. 1 hit classic!!! & Shot shook my hand & hugged me & lend me a promo card flyer of his new album autographed but then I looked at him & happened to change his name to BIG OMEEZY??? Im like thats his branded moniker now??? Hes no longer called Shot??? WTF??? But nevertheless that was another helluva Tech N9ne after-show moment... Never forget it & hes met not just no average fan; hes happened to meet a young lil mexican dude who happens to know his whole Bay history how bout that??????
D-Shot & Big Omeezy are 2 different people

Dec 25, 2003
Whaaat??? Reely??? WTF???!!! LMFAO!!!!!! Oh I cant believe I said all that to him cuz he did resembled exactly like D-Shot!!! OMG!!! Now that got me wonderin how he felt cuz I thought that was him!!?? Size, face, & all LMAO!!! How humiliating maaannn!!!

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Big Omeezy is E-40's Hype Man, he is also a Rapper and has his new solo album out right now called TGC The Great Communicator

Omeezy and D-Shot resemble each other, that mistaken identity happens all the time, O is used to it so he prolly jus let you say what you said

May 3, 2002
Big Omeezy is E-40's Hype Man, he is also a Rapper and has his new solo album out right now called TGC The Great Communicator

Omeezy and D-Shot resemble each other, that mistaken identity happens all the time, O is used to it so he prolly jus let you say what you said
That is some CLASSIC shit man..... I went to the show here in NM to take my little cousins, Tech always puts on a damn good show....I seen him back in 02' down here and there was maybe 20 people in the concert but he still tore it up.