The Game On The Yay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 7, 2006
^ of course he did that to put him on the mainstream again!!!! besides helpin the orginal song blow, thats what remixes are for!!!!! Once somebody has dropped a cd and all the hype cooled down...the artist starts working on his new album..but in between that break they still want their name to be out in the mainstream so they get on remixes so people are still hearing them on the radio. So its a win/win situation for him...he gets radio play and his name back out again and helps 40 blow nationwide. but ya'll call it being on the bay's nuts!! lmao

Dec 2, 2005
people get on other people's songs as a remix all the time..doesn't necessarily mean that they're on that reigons nizzutts...

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
BayBuryYa said:
you guys cry too fuckin much.... if no one shows love to the bay, you're bitchin about how everyone hates on us.... if someone shows us love, they're on our nuts and they're a fake ass biter.... make up your goddamn minds and stop crying like kindergarten girls, cuz that shit is weak as fuck.
^^^CO-MUTHAFUCKIN SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME MUTHAFUCKAS ARE JUSS INCAPABLE OF BEING HAPPY...

Jan 11, 2006
ThePrez said:
^ of course he did that to put him on the mainstream again!!!! besides helpin the orginal song blow, thats what remixes are for!!!!! Once somebody has dropped a cd and all the hype cooled down...the artist starts working on his new album..but in between that break they still want their name to be out in the mainstream so they get on remixes so people are still hearing them on the radio. So its a win/win situation for him...he gets radio play and his name back out again and helps 40 blow nationwide. but ya'll call it being on the bay's nuts!! lmao
exactly, u answered your own question earlier about why he wuld need the bay

Mar 7, 2006
on one said:
exactly, u answered your own question earlier about why he wuld need the bay
so doing remixes is now considered jumpin on someone/regions nuts!!! then damm fabby is on mad peoples nuts cause homie is on every remix!!! and the bay is on the mainstreams nuts doing all those bay remixes over commercial songs right! lol your rationalization is fucked homie. go sit in a corner!

Feb 9, 2006
a bunch of silly ass marks...game made a WHOLE song givin love to the bay, HE DID give mac dre props right after he died...let that shit go support the muthafucka instead of trying to point out false ass shit...fuckin butt plugs

Apr 25, 2002
ElChingon209 said:
I couldnt agree with you more. this cat never repped the bay or even mention it in any of his songs and not that the bay blew up he on they nuts. Why did he wait this long to pay respect to Mac Dre. He would mention biggie, pac, and Eazy E but never Mac Dre until the remix. If he had payed respect to Mac DRE before the bay blew up then that would of been coo but that is not the case. Hes a dickrider
Actually Game gave a shout out to Mac Dre on Skyballa's "I'm Rich Bitch" mixtape... "i'm knockin like Mr. Furly..."

Apr 25, 2002
WOW...STR8 IGNORANCE...CUZ GAME HAD BEEF WIT YUK YALL ACT LIKE THAT MADE HIM HATE THE BAY..YALL ARE JUST LIKE THE DUMB FUCKS WHO CREATED THE WEST VS EAST BEEF THAT WASNT EVEN REAL...GAME HAS LOVE FOR THE BAY..AND I HEARD HE HAD SHOUT OUT TO SEAN T AND A FEW OTHER BAY CATS IN HIS ALBUM COVER...PLUS WHEN HE WAS BEEFIN WIT YUK ON THAT I GOT A MILL TRACK HE EVEN SAID "SO I CALLED E40 TRIED TO CEASE THE VIOLENCE"...WHICH IS WAY B4 THE REMIX DROPPED..SO BE HAPPY A DUDE WHO DOESNT NEED THE BAY IS FUCKIN WITH US AND ALL ITS GONNA DO IS BE MORE PROMO FOR THIS WHOLE MOVEMENT

May 9, 2002
another thing..

Game did an unofficial remix on E-40s last album also. I have the .mp3 of the One Night Stand remix if anyone needs proof.

niggas acting like game aint been showing E-40 love for years. I swear BART has some ignorant people around here. Imma have to go back to lurk mode lol

Nov 2, 2004
MALKI said:
I AINT GONNA HATE ON GAME BUT I DO DISAGREE WITH SOME SHIT THAT HE DID:

2. HE GOES TO LA WITH THIS KNOWLEGE STARTS UP A "BLACK WALL STREET" KNOWING DAMN WELL THAT WAS FROM JT.

6. NOW HE WANNA SIGN A FRISCO ARTIST FROM FILLMOE TO "BLACK WALL STREET"
Jt said in an interview that he let him have BWS

Feb 8, 2006
The Bay didn't make Game. Niggas act like they was on his nuts buying his music when he was out here. He made some song here thats it. Most of them song yall never even cared to listen to till he start fucking with Dre. The Bay need to stop crying.

Jan 16, 2006
its either your born and raised in the yay OR NOT... WHO gives 2 shits if he started out with jt the bigga figga... this nigga cant try and add himself to being apart of the bay... he would have never networked with us if the bays music was as strong and moving as it is so YEEEE FUCK THE GAME HE HAS NO RIGHT LINKING HIMSELF TO THE BAY...

Jan 11, 2006
MALKI said:
I AINT GONNA HATE ON GAME BUT I DO DISAGREE WITH SOME SHIT THAT HE DID:

1. HE CAME TO FRISCO DID AN ALBUM WIT JT SAW HOW HE WAS GETTIN IT, THEN HE CUT.

2. HE GOES TO LA WITH THIS KNOWLEGE STARTS UP A "BLACK WALL STREET" KNOWING DAMN WELL THAT WAS FROM JT.

3. MAKES A SONG ABOUT YUK AND STARTS FUCKING WIT 50 CENT.

4. KISSES 50 CENT. ANOTHER GROWN MAN IN PUBLIC.

5. ALL OF A SUDDEN HE DONT FUCK WIT 50 THE OTHER CAT WHO PUT HIM ON.

6. NOW HE WANNA SIGN A FRISCO ARTIST FROM FILLMOE TO "BLACK WALL STREET"

7. NOW HE WANNA DO SONGS WIT BAY CATS

WHATEVER MAYNE.
8. he agreed to get on a track with yuk to squash shit and after yuk lays down his verse tryina be koo he comes sideways tryina make yuk look like a punk

Jan 11, 2006
ThePrez said:
so doing remixes is now considered jumpin on someone/regions nuts!!! then damm fabby is on mad peoples nuts cause homie is on every remix!!! and the bay is on the mainstreams nuts doing all those bay remixes over commercial songs right! lol your rationalization is fucked homie. go sit in a corner!
i didnt say nothin bout anyone on anyones nuttz, i said that game on the remix for his benefit and IMO that aint right. so wut were u talkin about again?

Dec 9, 2005
^^ This has been beat to death...but I really don't see how Game getting on the Tell Me When To Go remix is gonna be more beneficial for Game.

He's one of the HOTTEST artists in music period in any region, whether you're a fan of his music or not.

E-40, on the other hand...is huge here in The Bay and parts of the South...but hasn't gotten the mainstream attention that The Game has recently.

Basically, Game is exposing 40/The Bay to all the Game fans who wouldn't have ever thought about picking up an E-40 album.

The same goes for 40, but on a smaller scale because he doesn't have the fanbase ( in #'s ) that Game does @ the moment.

I know this is just a topic for convo. on the net though...because why else would E-40 ask someone from another area to get on the remix ?

He's looking @ the bigger picture.