The Game On The Yay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
I see that people think that the game is on the bay's nuts. That is 100% Bullshit. even though i think the game is a weak rapper that fact still is The Game STARTED HIS CAREER in the bay so that gives him the rights to talk about it because its where everything started for him. so next time step ya game up n get ya facts right

Jan 11, 2006
i been knowin he started his career in the bay, its just dumb that he aint did much bay shit or shout outs(not sayin he didnt at all) and now he on that tell me wen to go remix wen it blowin.

Mar 16, 2004
when the game signed with aftermath and when he was with 50 cent. he did not even mentioned jt the bigga figga or the bay. now that the bay is popular he raps on that tell me when to go.the bay dont need LA or game. they never did. forget the game. he took blackwallstreet from jt the bigga figga

Aug 26, 2005
you guys cry too fuckin much.... if no one shows love to the bay, you're bitchin about how everyone hates on us.... if someone shows us love, they're on our nuts and they're a fake ass biter.... make up your goddamn minds and stop crying like kindergarten girls, cuz that shit is weak as fuck.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
let game be on tha bayz nuts, but i feel why everyone sayin he just hopin on it kuz like that one dood in tha other thread pointed out he used to make fun of yukmouth for havin dreads and now he talkin about growin dreads he had all of last year to try to help tha bay out,put a bay nigga on his album,mention tha bay at all besides his beef wit yukmouth but he didnt say shit about tha bay but now he talks about how he comes from frisco how he loves tha bay n first it was master p then pac now him but game turned his back on tha bay once he went major now tha bay goin major n he wanna be back wid it,games whole plan was to bring tha west back he thot LA was gon do that but now everyones seeing that THE BAY is doing it!

Aug 4, 2002
The Game brought the west back. Who else from out there went multi last year?

Now it's time for the bay and everyone else to come through the door while it's open, no matter if Game is on the bay's nuts or not.

Jan 10, 2006
Technically the west has been runnin the show all along. Dr Dre's label Aftermath owns all eminem shit and 50 cent G unit shit. But Dre dont be puttin out no west coast shit no more. He doin east coast shit. But I look at it like this. Dr Dre didnt move to detroit or new york to work with eminem
or g nuit. 50 cent and eminem moved to LA to work on Dr Dre label. SO what yall think. West Coast still doin it

Jan 11, 2006
haha dre is one rich mu fucka, i remember wen his first release on aftermath flopped(that compilation) i thot damn too bad for that nigga

Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
i still fucc wit game but he lame for basically droppin the bay after dre swooped em up... never said shit bout jt, sean t, or fuccin wit fillmoe in general.. and now that tha bay iz bacc on tha radio n doin thangz NOW he trynna give it up... bitch move.. BUT it'z better than nuthin... i'd rather have game fuccin wit tha bay n givin it up 4 us than 2 continue on not doin shit

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
he gave props to the bay in the beef video thats all ive heard outta him.
i do think hes a dope rapper.
but i dont trip to much if he doesnt out right mention the bay on his own,but if sum 1 asks him how he came up it better not be dre found my demo and the rest is history bullshit.
that would be flat out lying and fake of his ass.

Sep 19, 2005
BayBuryYa said:
you guys cry too fuckin much.... if no one shows love to the bay, you're bitchin about how everyone hates on us.... if someone shows us love, they're on our nuts and they're a fake ass biter.... make up your goddamn minds and stop crying like kindergarten girls, cuz that shit is weak as fuck.

real talk

Jan 23, 2006
THE GAME TURNED HIS BACK ON THE BAY WHEN HE WAS SIGNED TO DRE, DENYING BEING DISCOVERED BY JT THE BIGGA FIGGA AND SAYING DRE DISCOVERED HIM.

ALOT OF CATS FROM THE BAY THAT HELPED HIM OUT WHILE HE WAS OUT HERE NEVER HEARD FROM HIM AGAIN ONCE HE WENT TO AFTERMATH.

THEN HE DISSED YUK FOR FIFTY SNITCH, AND NOW THAT THE BAY IS BLOWING UP HE WANTS TO BE A PART OF IT.

AT LEAST HE'S FUCKING WITH YA BOY WHO DESERVES SOME SHINE BUT NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT IT I SAY FUCK THE GAME'S MARK ASS.

Nov 19, 2005
on one said:
i been knowin he started his career in the bay, its just dumb that he aint did much bay shit or shout outs(not sayin he didnt at all) and now he on that tell me wen to go remix wen it blowin.
I couldnt agree with you more. this cat never repped the bay or even mention it in any of his songs and not that the bay blew up he on they nuts. Why did he wait this long to pay respect to Mac Dre. He would mention biggie, pac, and Eazy E but never Mac Dre until the remix. If he had payed respect to Mac DRE before the bay blew up then that would of been coo but that is not the case. Hes a dickrider

Mar 7, 2006
ya'll seriously some lil sissy girls crying...why would Game be on the bays nuts...he's a multi platinum selling artist why would he need the bay?!?!? seriously think about it..if anything homie is doing us a favor by being on the remix and making it more marketable to radio stations across the nation. DJ's are gonna see kanye and game on the track and are gonna be more interested in puttin the track on air...first we want to be recognized and mad cause nobody paying attention..then we finally start getting some luv and ya'll call it being on our nuts!!! seriously grow the fuck up!!!

Jan 11, 2006
i aint bitchin bout nothin, jus saw the thread and wanted to say my piece. game needs the bay cuz since hate it or love it nigga aint been on a hit mainstream song fo a min. maybe i forgot about a song but still he aint been poppin fo a min. even if he makes hella mixtapes and sum koo songs, him gettin on tell me wen to go is puttin him on that mainstream/radio level again.