The first rapper you met...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2003
the first big rapper i met was andre nickatina, it was at a signing across the street from my highschool, he was like 2 hours late and really quiet, it was cool meeting him though, i bought a copy of the first version of bullents, blunts, and a big bankroll

Jun 5, 2004
JackArtist510 said:
Nickatina used to have a store here in Hayward off Mission/E-14 kinda borderline.. i met him there when the first Horns & Halos dropped. me and like 5 homies just woke up from a party, headed out there, got shit signed and one of my homeboys found the rest of a dub from the previous night in his hoody so we blazed it down behind the shop, good times. then i met just bout the whole Apt. 3/DNA crew: ADR, T-Spoon, Malice and Mars at a show in Concord last December, and then again at their June show in Orangevale.
lol i always hear stories of nickatina smoking other peoples weed...

Reegz

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2004
The first big rapper I ever met was Prodigy (Mobb Deep) in New York walkin down tha block by himself passin out flyers a few months after his first solo album came out. I was surprised to see tha nigga all shined out, passin out flyers and stickers. He was real cool.

Aug 3, 2006
Reegz said:
The first big rapper I ever met was Prodigy (Mobb Deep) in New York walkin down tha block by himself passin out flyers a few months after his first solo album came out. I was surprised to see tha nigga all shined out, passin out flyers and stickers. He was real cool.
yea and thats the same reason prodigy got robbed for that big ass chain he had on on his solo album cover

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
agerman 3x krazy the tall dude from the B.U.M.S B.A. B.LUV THIZZ
BEEDA WEED HE FROM MY HOOD ETC

EASKI HE WAS WORKING OUT AT A GYM IN DOWN TOWN OAKLAND

HE WALKED OUT I ASKED HIM FOR A NEW PORT HE SAID MAN I JUST

CAME OUT THE GYM DO IT LOOK LIKE I SMOKE LMAO I WAS NICKING

Reegz

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2004
DopeBoyFresh said:
yea and thats the same reason prodigy got robbed for that big ass chain he had on on his solo album cover
Yeah tha nigga had the chain from tha album cover on. The chain looked bigger than him.

Mar 1, 2006
it was cool meeting mc hammer at the 2004 bars the only thing is someone told me it was spice 1 so i kept givin him props for 187 proof and I was all "BLAM" to him n shit no wonder why he looked at me like I was crazy, if he had the hammer pants on i would of known