The first rapper you met...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
I met Ice Cube on a vacation in Costa Rica while he was filming Anaconda he was hella down to earth we played dominoes in the jungle n shit and drank 40Z together he didn't know there were snakes out there that big anyheck it was totally awsome....ok I made all that up but the first rapper i recognized and actually did meet was tac from 5150 he smoked my weed and then told me if I needed a verse he would do one for like $3500 dollars cause i know folks, I politely asked for my weed back and then exited the studio, I was kinda dissapointed but the track he was lacing was fire so it was kinda cool to be there at the time I guess....but not really

Mar 1, 2006
2 live crew as nasty as they wanna be" was one of the first tapes I ever had among a couple more like Fat boys fresh prince Hi C n tony a, nwa, paris, Luke the one where hes sittin on the toilet with the bitches in the shower...I finally met Hi-c at a show in oak park we did with suga free

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
The first rapper I met that was doin' shit was Sean T over at Larry K's studio back in 2002. After that, it was Mopreme Shakur, Shock G, Money B, Mr. Kee...all of which are real cool folks.

Also met and kicked it with Mac Mall, Ray Luv, and Ant D.O.G at a Digital Underground after party in Concord.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
cappadonna from the wu tang clan. i was like 16. he was a bastard. wouldnt sign my CD, he ended up being a taxi driver. what goes around comes around.

Feb 27, 2006
ive met so many many rappers in my life... these are a few dat i remember

keak, v-white, yuk, agerman, b.a, b-legit, 40, frontline, e-a-ski, ike dola, david banner, kanye west, mc eiht, f.a.b, lupe fiasco, young bloodz, beeda weeda, desto and slow burna, baby beesh, messy, black dynasty, mitchy slick.. thats da ones i remember...o yea i just met the jacka on friday at rasputins in san lorenzo..

Mar 1, 2006
Andre Nickatina's a one of a kind MC I'll probably always buy his records as long as he puts them out, I been bumpin his shit since Cocaine raps JIm jones n shit but to be honest he comes off kind of arrogant and full of himself ...whenever an Apt 3 fan approaches us we treat them with the utmost respect and attentiveness they deserve,its all handshakes and hugs, but the couple times I met this dude and came at him as a musician and most important a fan he sorta shined me on and was all standoffish like fans are insignifigant, I gave him a cd and I'm pretty sure he left it backstage