The Envy Of My Success - YOUNG DRU

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
This is NOT a Young Dru Solo Album.

It's a Compilation.

Dru is fully behind it, but it's not a solo album.

He's working on his new solo album right now.

If you haven't, go check out the single "SuperBad" featuring Ray J
This is a 100% brand new YOUNG DRU album. The album is titled Young Dru - The Envy of My Success. It features someone on almost every track. Dunno if it's considered a "solo" or a "compilation" but if you ask Dru, this is a "Young Dru" album.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
homie I talked to Dru yesterday. he himself told me to post that he is 100% behind this album, but it is a COMPILATION. it is not a Young Dru SOLO album.

I know about the album, I did the original cover, before you made it black and white and added the text to it.

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
homie I talked to Dru yesterday. he himself told me to post that he is 100% behind this album, but it is a COMPILATION. it is not a Young Dru SOLO album.

I know about the album, I did the original cover, before you made it black and white and added the text to it.
i never saw an original cover... he gave me that pic. we designed it with him at my desk with me lol.

my bad, i aint tryin to argue. in fact, dru asked me to post in this thread originally. guess there was some miscommunication.