The Envy Of My Success - YOUNG DRU

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2010
Took the kids on a trip to see grandma the other day, up north in a small town named Hopland. I was gettin gas when i seen a really clean murdered out Dodge Magnum pull in. I was thinkin to myself dayum! wuts a nice car like that doin in a small farmer town like this. When the driver got out of the car I recognized who it was. It was one of Young Dru's FortuneOverFame artists S.E.L.F. I recognized him from a show he did in SouthLakeTahoe on the Frisco Legends Tour. I went over and shook his hand, He asked me if i listen to rap music?. i told him lately not much at all. He replied " PERFECT " i got what you need to bring you back to RAP. He popped the back and he had boxes of a YoungDru album. I didnt even know Dru was puting out a new album. I threw the CD in my car...and WOW!! i dont know what DRU is on these days, but the album was on a whole new level i have ever heard a bay area artist be on. I gotta give respect and shots out to YoungDru, and his artist for pushing a line that hard in places other artist havent ventured out to. Everybody needs to look out for YoungDru, word on the street is he's signed and stations are bumpin his new single with RayJ. I know my folk in SantaRosa are bumpin the CD i brought home right now!!

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
01. The Envy Of My Success - Young Dru
02. Build The Brand - Young Dru
03. Ridin On Chrome - Young Dru, Tone & Pato
04. Im On Weed - Young Dru
05. My Money - Young Dru, Tone & Nasty Nate
06. Cali Life - Young Dru, K.O.B. & Tone
07. Purple Clouds - Young Dru & Pato
08. I Luv My Life - Young Dru & Indecent The Slapmaster
09. FOF Jeans - Young Dru, Rux & Pody Mouf
10. Livin So Major - Jay Tee, Young Dru & Big Perm
11. Hot Ta Def - Young Dru & Xtraordinary Ann
12. Hate On Me - Young Dru, Lil Ro & J Minixx
13. Yay Boys - Young Dru, Devin Da White Dude & Tattoo
14. Hella Dope - Young Dru, A.G. Cubano & Pody Mouf
15. From The Bottom 2 The Top - Young Dru, S.E.L.F. & Indecent The Slapmaster
16. The Grand Finale - Young Dru, Danked Out, Rux, Krypto, Nasty Nate, Rich Rap, Gudah, Devin Da White Dude, Indecent The Slapmaster, Monsta Ganja, Jay Tee, Angel Deesky, Haji Springer, Craze, Coz Pacino, Pato, Cognito, K.O.B. & Gigs

Feb 13, 2004
He's got this one out now. And he's coming with a couple more albums. He's been behind the scenes hooking up other rapper's with Graphix and producers and all that shit. He has six projects that he's involved in coming out I believe. At 10 racks an album. That's why he hasn't been dropping any albums lately. Making cash behind the scenes.

Mar 4, 2010
He's got this one out now. And he's coming with a couple more albums. He's been behind the scenes hooking up other rapper's with Graphix and producers and all that shit. He has six projects that he's involved in coming out I believe. At 10 racks an album. That's why he hasn't been dropping any albums lately. Making cash behind the scenes.
yeh his boi was tellin me he's involved with a bunch more projects. However he assured me that this one is his tru Album.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
This is off the new album The Envy Of My Success

The Grand Finale
Produced by Indecent the Slapmaster

Young Dru ,Danked Out, Rux, Krypto,
Nasty Nate, Rich Rap, Gudah, Devin Da WhiteDude,
Indecent The Slapmaster, Monsta Ganja, Jay Tee,
Angel Deesky, Haji Springer, Craze,
Coz Pacino, Pato, Cognito, K.O.B. & Gigs

http://limelinx.com/files/0aa577051517a6f0adde5362e0d3cf50

Are you SERIOUS? After I've been advertising our upcoming "The Grand Finale" LOL????

Well, great minds think alike...ours has
Cougnut, Woodie, A-Wax, Dubee, Young D Boyz, Triple 6, Malice, Miami, 11/5, UDI, UNLV, OG Redrum 781, Playboy 7 of Doomsday, Big Tone, Shadow, you get the point

Sep 12, 2003
Cant wait to hear pato and Devin the white dude... Devin is my dude and for sure he has more heart than most... Any one that fucks with me and seen our work can verify that... 100

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
This is NOT a Young Dru Solo Album.

It's a Compilation.

Dru is fully behind it, but it's not a solo album.

He's working on his new solo album right now.

If you haven't, go check out the single "SuperBad" featuring Ray J