the best sound in KC TRAJIK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2003
70mile.com
Has anybody heard that new trajik shit? Believe what I say that boy got some heat. Yall better go back to the studio and think of some better rhymes cuz when his shit drop, MAJOR HEAT. Trajik is the next artist take over kansas city and eventually the whole industry. And That BeThe Real. BELIEVE IT.

Feb 8, 2003
LMAORL

Yall niggas crazy. I haven't heard the whole Trajik album just some snippets a while back and he has skills. But damn where was you at The Hype back early this year when that man's album was dropping?

LAW
I'm shipping that out to you this week.

Feb 3, 2003
Hold the muthafuckin press. Let me clear some shit up for my boy.

First and foremost, he never took a shot at Tech in a song. He is cool with the Strange artists. The beef was between some management that happened a long time ago. TTD has nothing but love for Strange Music artists Kalico, Kutt, Tech, etc...

Secondly, I am with Hype. Everything anyone has heard on Trajik, was off that first album. He did some nice songs on that album, but it was no 100% him. His new shit is a complete turn from that. His new shit is raw, different, and no longer BUBBLEGUM. And yes, Trajik did beat out 50 Cent in Joplin at the same time "In Da Club" was FIRE HOT, along with several other KC artists that are played down there (Court Dog, S 2 The B, Tech, and more). NO KNOCK TO ANY OF THESE ARTISTS. They are ALL talented. Below and Trajik will come VERY different at the first of the year.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Then trajik said...

Talk shit on late nights on web sites with strange echoing in the background he might be dissing someone else or I could be wrong but I dunno

Mar 12, 2003
70mile.com
lol man this shit is gay, Trajik is my peeps he's tight but yall gotta realize that when u post shit people are going to have their opinion. We have recorded some tight new tracks but lets not jump the gun hommies, its gonna be a lot to say about that shit trust me. To all my people that I fuck wit(Hype and Ghost) with or with out music yall are forgetting the humble thing we aint shit right now so lets not forget that.