that new Dubee is Fire

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2006
exactly^^^^^. This shit goes hard, and i am the first to talk shit about thizz releases since dre died. Dubee has always been tight, and everyone needs to stop comparing shit from 12 years ago to shit from today. Its a different sound, different time period, different experiences (dre gettin killed), and a different dude than the 20 year old who spit "my thang"

my thang is a fuckin clean ass song never gets old..

Aug 7, 2003
its coo, not his best nor his worse album

and why do people get offended if some person who they dont know in real life isnt a fan of the cd. who gives a fuck listen to what you like and move on.

Jan 17, 2008
TELL ME A BETTER THIZZ RELEASE TO COME OUT SINCE DRE DIED, MAYBE J-DIGGS CALI LIVIN PT. 2. EITHER WAY, ITS PRETTY DAMN GOOD, PLUS HE TALKS MAD SHIT ABOUT FORTY ON A COUPLE SONGS SO ITS SOMETHING THATS WORTH A LISTEN
call me ignorant but why does he go at forty? i never heard the track and i never heard of any problems between the two. am i missin the obvious or do i just gotta hear the song?

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
call me ignorant but why does he go at forty? i never heard the track and i never heard of any problems between the two. am i missin the obvious or do i just gotta hear the song?
basically saying after dre passed 40 all of a sudden hopped on the hyphy/thizz bandwagon an "proclaimed" or "portrayed" himself as the leader of that shit

listen to that lil bruce "the truth" mixtape