that new Dubee is Fire

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2005
TELL ME A BETTER THIZZ RELEASE TO COME OUT SINCE DRE DIED, MAYBE J-DIGGS CALI LIVIN PT. 2. EITHER WAY, ITS PRETTY DAMN GOOD, PLUS HE TALKS MAD SHIT ABOUT FORTY ON A COUPLE SONGS SO ITS SOMETHING THATS WORTH A LISTEN

Jul 27, 2003
I liked it alot, like many releases it has to grow on you a little but dubee came hard. that ay bitch pt2 song is dope, and that song where he goes at e-40 is vicious. best thizz release in many moons

Jul 12, 2007
hell no turf mattic was the shit your trippin but how come there was another post and everyone said it was trash? where are all those people now

Jan 18, 2006
This album is weak as fuck only like 4 good tracks, saddest part about it is its almost the same album as the bootleg which was on the net almost a year ago.

Nov 21, 2007
This album is weak as fuck only like 4 good tracks, saddest part about it is its almost the same album as the bootleg which was on the net almost a year ago.
what your tellin me you bought thew bootleg and didnt support a bay artist? thats too bad i heard the whole album before it got bootlegged at the lab, but im still coppin it!

Nov 26, 2006
i liked his new sh!t.. imo not is great as turf matic, buh fuck he dnt be rappin the same since dre..

dubee iz the real last of a thizzin breed.. i wish he'd do a show in sj.. !!!

Apr 1, 2005
exactly^^^^^. This shit goes hard, and i am the first to talk shit about thizz releases since dre died. Dubee has always been tight, and everyone needs to stop comparing shit from 12 years ago to shit from today. Its a different sound, different time period, different experiences (dre gettin killed), and a different dude than the 20 year old who spit "my thang"