Techs Hallowicked performance

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2006
for those who were wondering when the next tech/psy colab. was going to be...2 days ago when "the wraith:remix" was released. Also, in my opinion, i think the main reason juggalos feel tech is because his style and sometimes dark lyrics. The first tech song I heard was, "Real Killa". Really, how many other rappers spit about killin babies? Being and underdog, rapping with guitars, and the fact that everybody that doesnt listen to tech thinks he is a devil worshiper when its just the oppisite. Now, who does that remind you of?

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
the_juggala26 said:
for those who were wondering when the next tech/psy colab. was going to be...2 days ago when "the wraith:remix" was released. Also, in my opinion, i think the main reason juggalos feel tech is because his style and sometimes dark lyrics. The first tech song I heard was, "Real Killa". Really, how many other rappers spit about killin babies? Being and underdog, rapping with guitars, and the fact that everybody that doesnt listen to tech thinks he is a devil worshiper when its just the oppisite. Now, who does that remind you of?
what? u make sense....pause....not <---- hahaha who seen that movie

Nov 7, 2006
the_juggala26 said:
fuck ya'll, what doesnt make sence? and im not comparing artists, im comparing styles. and if thats not the reason, lets hear what the hell u got
comparing 2 artist styles is still comparing them. now u really not makin sense

Nov 7, 2006
murderman said:
people thinkin your evil when your really not makes perfect sense when "comparing" tech an the clowns. that shit goes hand in hand
lol. wow seriously ive been listein to there songs to see the similarity and there really is none. what so ever. please tell me how and which songs so i could hear

Oct 5, 2004
its about tech bein LABELED.. an the clowns bein labeled... the songs have no similarity, there 2 completely different styles (tech actually having skill and the clowns jus doin what they do) but people who dont listen to the 2 have perceptions an assumptions about tech/icp which are evil. label them as something that they arent. i didnt refer to anything musical about the shit. they've both been put into a category. regardless of what they do musically.. an that shit aint never gonna change. me an you can get into a debate about the shit forever an a day it aint gonna stop people who dont listen from thinkin what they think. feel me?

Nov 7, 2006
now that u went specific of what u meant then yeah u do make sense and i agree wit u fully but the otha kid didnt really make sense on what he was tryin to say. but it seems like u got ur shit together lol. he was tryin to say they were the same styles cause they both rap wit guitars, jay-z had guitars wit his shit. then he said rappin like they the unda dog, 2pac rapped as the unda dog always until 96 when he went deathrow. the point im tryin to make is just cause they both undadogs and rap over guitar sometimes doesnt make them the same style which the otha kid said it did.

Oct 5, 2004
fuck no it dont make em the same style... mike e clark been puttin guitar riffs into his shit since day one, tech been puttin guitar riffs into shit since i'd probably say day 2 or 3, but who gives a fuck? the musical aspect of it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand sayin that tech an the clowns is evil. sure there music "enlightened" people on there views of said artist. but those views come from bullshit religious beliefs an generations of hatred known as christianity

Oct 5, 2004
alot of people say shit like "whats your favorite tech line" an shit like that... alls im really wantin to know is

"when you step into reality
hoes wanna stradle me..
playa hata's wanna battle me..
but i shed em all like calories"

how can you hate on that? seriously.....

Status
Not open for further replies.