Techs Hallowicked performance

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2006
his performance with krizz kaliko and kutt was off the chain and luckly i got a everready sampler when they threw them out.

hit back with what you guys thought of his performance if you went

Oct 20, 2003
the funny thing is on that everready bonus disc....well i know yall heard all the props tech repeatedly kept giving to Psychopathic so Fuck Yall Bitches.

Sep 16, 2002
Psycho_Tech said:
the funny thing is on that everready bonus disc....well i know yall heard all the props tech repeatedly kept giving to Psychopathic so Fuck Yall Bitches.
REAL amen to that... especially to the haters that don't feel like sharing Tech N9ne's fame with others.

Jan 2, 2005
of course someone is going to give shout outs to huge masses of people who get sucked into things easy...

back ON topic now - does anyone have GOOD pics of the show? specifically any tech/krizz/kutt.

Nov 6, 2006
Tech ripped shit up at Hallowicked always willing to be accessible talking hanging with everybody that wanted to give him props took pictures with Kutt and Kriss together and then one with Tech!!!!!!!! True class !!!! Have so much respect for the way they handle themselves!!!!!!

Nov 6, 2006
Yea Tech made reference to not being invited to the Gathering at Hallowicked!!!! He loves the juggalos and they love him back!!!!!!!!! But I must admit they dont need to be hollering Juggalo while Tech is on stage!!!!!

Mar 13, 2006
Phinfan15 said:
I love how people REFUSE to acknowledge that Tech is down with Psychopathic.

Who cares? Tech is down with a lot of people, what makes you so special, people don't REFUSE to acknowledge that he "down" with psychopathic. People Don't care.

Nov 7, 2006
TECH IS THE REALIST YOU GOING TO SEE!!!!!! tech is one of the best mc's to
bless the mic and i know many others agree with that he's got his own thang
and thats everything live his music everything he does is his own and to all the
haters who dnt like tech YALL JUST MAD CAUSE HES GOT THINGS ONLY A REAL
MC HAS PEACE!!!!!!!!

Nov 6, 2006
2ManIce4 people like you may not care whos down!!!! But Tech is not gonna be down with someone HE doesnt care about!!!! Tech doesnt dismiss people that show him love!!!! Its mutual respect!!!!!

Oct 20, 2003
2ManIce4 said:
Who cares? Tech is down with a lot of people, what makes you so special, people don't REFUSE to acknowledge that he "down" with psychopathic. People Don't care.
i dont think he's saying he or we are speacial cause tech acknowledges psychopathic. it's simply a nice wake up call to all the haters and all the DUMB FUCKS that say shit like "well at least tech didnt do a track with those fag clowns hehehehehe" you know those fuckin idiots that say stupid shit like that on a daily basis. all because that cant come to terms with the fact that psy and strange are down, have been and will be. if they cant come to grip with reality well now all they gotta do is pop in the bonus disc...oh and hey haters just so you know....there will be future collabs between psy and strange and if you cant deal with it then eat a fat hairy donkey dick and dont listen to the song if your just gonna bitch and whine.....

ok i've said my 2 cents and just so yall know i wasnt speaking about anyone specific just the random haters whoever they may be, peace yall and celebrate life

Sep 17, 2003
The King, The Clown, The G.

I have no problem acknowledging that Tech is "down" with Psychopathic. That's all fine with me, because that just means more money in Tech's pocket. Since we have this Tech N9ne now that has come full circle and seems to have embraced "The G.," this is how one could look at it....

The King: Thinks of himself as better than other rap artists, especially some wack ass grown men dressed up like clowns. Sees similarities between himself and them, but has a reputation to hold up.

The Clown: Wants to party hard all the time. Embraces face paint on stage and all styles of music. When the opportunity arises, the Clown gladly accepts offers to collaborate and go on tour with other crazy minded artists. He even talks about doing an album with ICP!

The G.: Realizes a responsibily to family and friends. The G. still wants to keep all his fans, but try to be a bit less radical when it comes to the image he puts out to the masses. The G. still loves his Juggalo followers, but realizes that if he is ever gonna break through for good, he has to embrace all his fans. A return to the days and style of "the Calm" is in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.