Tech & Twista

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2005
801Jebac said:
shut the fuck up fag, if you live there and went to the halloween bash at the end of the concert he said he bringin twista next year.

SUCK MY FUCKING DICK ALL OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS BEFORE I FLY A FUCKING PLANE IN ALL YALL MOTHERFUCKERS HOUSE LIKE MY UNCLE DID TO YALL FUCKS AT 9-11
I'll kill you...Bitch!!!

Jan 4, 2005
801Jebac said:
shut the fuck up fag, if you live there and went to the halloween bash at the end of the concert he said he bringin twista next year.

SUCK MY FUCKING DICK ALL OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS BEFORE I FLY A FUCKING PLANE IN ALL YALL MOTHERFUCKERS HOUSE LIKE MY UNCLE DID TO YALL FUCKS AT 9-11
u know how many times i run into tech here in kc and he says this and that. if tech says what he says to his fans, then he would be bill gates. remember, tech loves his fans and he is one of the few out there that will show love to his fans if they get to meet him, so enjoy meeting him. cause snoop, em, jay-z, 50, etc are not even going to let you have the glass from their drink after they leave the club.

Nov 28, 2005
comic sans
xxx
red
Tech N9ne and Twista that is some shit, good shit. Whether the rumor is tru or not. That would be fuckin tight if they did a joint together, I think the world would end, because everyone's head would explode after listening to that it would be so crazy.

BRAN

Sicc OG
Apr 4, 2006
Tech N9ne has done 2 shows hear in Columbia,Mo in 1 weekend hes about to be back hear in 2 weeks on april 21 at the Blue note bitch this is to the comment at the begining of the page.

Feb 18, 2006
i can imagine it beign called autobahn cause you got the fastest 2 rappers on it, and i heard tech became the fastest rapper in the guiness book on that song, beat twista and all, is this true?

Nov 14, 2003
Mummy said:
i can imagine it beign called autobahn cause you got the fastest 2 rappers on it, and i heard tech became the fastest rapper in the guiness book on that song, beat twista and all, is this true?
i guess you will have to wait for the song to come out before you know