Tech & Twista

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2005
I heard tech and twista are going to have song together and Eveready the Reg. IS this true? that would be crazy. Both rappin as fast as they can!!! They should do a song like heartbeat. Straight Rage on a track. Tearing the mic up? You know!!!!!!!!!!!

May 20, 2002
Nah Twista had an interview a coulpe years back before he even blew and the dude asked if hed ever do a song wit Tech N9ne or Brotha lynch or some other unground artist.. and he said nah they aint even on my level

Aug 26, 2003
MansonMinded said:
Nah Twista had an interview a coulpe years back before he even blew and the dude asked if hed ever do a song wit Tech N9ne or Brotha lynch or some other unground artist.. and he said nah they aint even on my level
shut yo lying ass up nigga!

Sep 15, 2005
MansonMinded said:

nigga 4 real that rumor been buzzin 4 a min.

Aug 18, 2002
Actually in an interview I heard myself from Twistas mouth...years back now, that he had heard some of and heard of Tech and many people have been telllin him he needs to hook up on a track with them...I'm pretty sure Twista at the time seemed up for it. For whatever its worth :dead:

Sep 30, 2002
There was a pretty lengthy interview with Tech, its just audio and the timeline is about the time,when the news of alpha dog was breaking. I am sure one of you has it if you wanna throw it up there,if not I will but I am pretty sure Tech said that during a couple of shows they did together is when the talk of this song started, then Twista invited Tech to his grammy party up in Sunset hills, and that was where the idea of autobahn was discussed, combined with the fact that the legendary trackster did a beat or two for the Everready album, I would say that the track has a 70% chance of going down.

My two cents.

Sep 17, 2003
The way I understand it, the beat that Traxster did was for the track "Welcome To My World"... not that I know that for a fact. Tech may have more than one beat from Traxster... who knows? Only a few do...... from my point of view, this album has been kept pretty well under-wraps.

Sep 30, 2002
You are correct, the beat is for welcome to my world, but he is for the most part Twistas producer so maybe that makes for more of a possibility, but you are right this album is by far the most guarded project Tech has done, almost everything is speculation at this point.

Sep 4, 2003
identity-x said:
Um...haven't Traxster and Twista had beef for years now? Traxster actually had a diss on his album that was released a few years ago.
What? WHaT? WHAT?

What planet are you living on?

:devious: HAHA! What's Up Identity-X :devious:

Oct 9, 2002
801Jebac said:
Tech was just here in SLC again for the 2nd time this year, but anyways... he said he was bringing along twista on his concert next year...

hey homo.... sometimes he is in columbia twice in a weekend... get over it... you arent special

Nov 23, 2005
DingleDorf said:
No he didnt fag, i live here... he said no such thing...

shut the fuck up fag, if you live there and went to the halloween bash at the end of the concert he said he bringin twista next year.

SUCK MY FUCKING DICK ALL OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS BEFORE I FLY A FUCKING PLANE IN ALL YALL MOTHERFUCKERS HOUSE LIKE MY UNCLE DID TO YALL FUCKS AT 9-11