Tech should be

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
soulwinnerrj said:
He did?

Wow... and I always thought that Tech's verse was done after Tupac recorded a three verse song, but then they edited it and added Tech's verse...

I like how when they finally released "Thugz Get Lonely Too", they made sure Tech's verse was not used, got Nate Dogg to sing the hook and slowed the tempo down. It was alright to listen to, but I'm used to the other version.
the way they did tech on the remake of thugs get lonely too was EXTREMELY shitty. eminem was running that shit too. if i was tech, at the end of his last studio session with eminem, i would have knocked him the fuck out.

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
exactly thats shitty as hell. say all the shit you want to about icp and twiztid, but even they wouldn't do some shit like that. that's just straight up bitch shit on em's part. he's a good artist and all, but that was an extremely shady move by slim shady.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
ovarbmu said:
exactly thats shitty as hell. say all the shit you want to about icp and twiztid, but even they wouldn't do some shit like that. that's just straight up bitch shit on em's part. he's a good artist and all, but that was an extremely shady move by slim shady.

shut up you douche....do you think the majority of Pac fans wanted to hear 3 verses of Pac or 2 verses with a verse from tech?

It's a fucking tupac song in the first place. Tech only recorded on it after QDIII got a hold of it. I doubt Afini even has that version w/ Tech. Even if she does, her or Eminem have no obligation to release the song with Tech.

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
techn9nehq said:
shut up you douche....do you think the majority of Pac fans wanted to hear 3 verses of Pac or 2 verses with a verse from tech?

It's a fucking tupac song in the first place. Tech only recorded on it after QDIII got a hold of it. I doubt Afini even has that version w/ Tech. Even if she does, her or Eminem have no obligation to release the song with Tech.

if tech was MENT to be in the song, it sounds like tupac only recorded the extra verse cause' he was tired of waiting around for tech to come do it. if most pac fans only knew about the original, they wouldn't except that garbage ass remix with nate dogg on it.

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
ovarbmu said:
if tech was MENT to be in the song, it sounds like tupac only recorded the extra verse cause' he was tired of waiting around for tech to come do it. if most pac fans only knew about the original, they wouldn't except that garbage ass remix with nate dogg on it.
Are u even sure its og or ur going by what every1 say. Gotta remember most pac fans thinks tech added his.

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
Dark Shadow said:
Are u even sure its og or ur going by what every1 say. Gotta remember most pac fans thinks tech added his.
tech said himself he was ment to be on the song but tupac did 3-4 verses for the song himself, im guessing he was tired of waiting for tech, seeing as he did 2-3 songs a day for 3 yrs.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
People don't "wait around" for someone to record a song.......2Pac CERTAINLY didn't. If back in 1996 Tupac came to you and said "I want you on my song" you don't dick around and make him wait, especially if you're an unknown rapper trying to get exposure. I dont know when the OG version was recorded but I assume it was some 2-3 years before pac's death and before Tech was added to the song. QDIII recorded Tech's verse and added him. I don't think Tupac's roll in getting Tech on the song is as big as you make it out to be,

Sorry Miss Informed...I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about....at least more than some juggalo from Florida.

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
techn9nehq said:
People don't "wait around" for someone to record a song.......2Pac CERTAINLY didn't. If back in 1996 Tupac came to you and said "I want you on my song" you don't dick around and make him wait, especially if you're an unknown rapper trying to get exposure. I dont know when the OG version was recorded but I assume it was some 2-3 years before pac's death and before Tech was added to the song. QDIII recorded Tech's verse and added him. I don't think Tupac's roll in getting Tech on the song is as big as you make it out to be,

Sorry Miss Informed...I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about....at least more than some juggalo from Florida.

im not gonna argue with you. ok your right, cool, your cool. that must be what you want to be right. im a juggalo whoopdy doo. ok everyone diss the juggalo. *claps* ok you feel cooler now?