Tech should be

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2005
I was watching Mtvs Direct fxs and chamillionaire was on that shit. How and hell does he get on and Tech never gets on Tech has got to be the most underated rap of all time.

Why doesn't sway hook a brother up and put tech on Direct Fx? I am thinking about calling Trl and asking why Tech never gets no love........ FTI you god damn Right. Fucking music business............... makes me sick like 50 cents music. Jay-z heard of tech I think a lot of rappers are scared of tech n9nes skills on the mic.
If tech was on MTV it would make the shit they play sound like garbage which most of the rap videos they play are!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Peace out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
there are alot of rappers that know tech but show no love towards him on t.v. i wonder why that is sometimes too.

rappers that know tech on t.v.(that i know)

-jay z
-eminem
-d12(all of them)
-ludacris(wasn't he on one of his tours?)
-dre
-snoop
-xzibit
-rza

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
RtotheK said:
I was watching Mtvs Direct fxs and chamillionaire was on that shit. How and hell does he get on and Tech never gets on Tech has got to be the most underated rap of all time.

Why doesn't sway hook a brother up and put tech on Direct Fx? I am thinking about calling Trl and asking why Tech never gets no love........ FTI you god damn Right. Fucking music business............... makes me sick like 50 cents music. Jay-z heard of tech I think a lot of rappers are scared of tech n9nes skills on the mic.
If tech was on MTV it would make the shit they play sound like garbage which most of the rap videos they play are!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Peace out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome to 4 YEARS AGO..

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
ovarbmu said:
there are alot of rappers that know tech but show no love towards him on t.v. i wonder why that is sometimes too.

rappers that know tech on t.v.(that i know)

-jay z
-eminem
-d12(all of them)
-ludacris(wasn't he on one of his tours?)
-dre
-snoop
-xzibit
-rza
ying yang twins twista nelly lil jon juss to name some more

Oct 10, 2003
maybe just maybe,its because he did that FTI thang,when everyone was against downloading,he posted up his whole album for free,so ya maybe it does ome down to scared of the skill,i dont know,vey interesting point tho,shit makes ya think

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Tech aint gone make it on there if E-40 or Keak can't make it either. All 3 of these type of dudes got heat, but due to the lack of knowledge and acceptance of there styles...it will take a Jay-Z, Dre, 50, preferrably Eminem, or someone else in the spotlight to break them in with a single or tour, or just bringing them on with them when they do TRL etc. It's sad, but Do or Die's sucess lyed on them re-introducing Tung Twista as Twista on they're single. That's why everyone is banking on Lil Jon's status to give E-40 that extra edge in the game. Yuk keeps Tech in the West(Bay), Tech already has the Mid-West, so a eastern all-star needs to tap into his(Tech's) resource.

Jul 18, 2002
Flossalini said:
Tech aint gone make it on there if E-40 or Keak can't make it either. All 3 of these type of dudes got heat, but due to the lack of knowledge and acceptance of there styles...it will take a Jay-Z, Dre, 50, preferrably Eminem, or someone else in the spotlight to break them in with a single or tour, or just bringing them on with them when they do TRL etc. It's sad, but Do or Die's sucess lyed on them re-introducing Tung Twista as Twista on they're single. That's why everyone is banking on Lil Jon's status to give E-40 that extra edge in the game. Yuk keeps Tech in the West(Bay), Tech already has the Mid-West, so a eastern all-star needs to tap into his(Tech's) resource.
thatz treal talk.

Oct 9, 2002
RtotheK said:

bwahhha... maybe its cause cham has dropped a cd in the past 3 years.... but who knows lol

JLMACN said:
welcome to 4 YEARS AGO..

lol

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
I don't think they ready for tech on TV...
i doubt these pussies out there would handel it! :siccness:
hahahah

But he should be on TV he's raw....
but lots of people know about him just through word of mouth..
that's when a rapper is tight... when you hear about them...
on the street without them being on TV....

Sep 17, 2003
naharfenater said:
tech made a song with tupac right before he died

He did?

Wow... and I always thought that Tech's verse was done after Tupac recorded a three verse song, but then they edited it and added Tech's verse...

I like how when they finally released "Thugz Get Lonely Too", they made sure Tech's verse was not used, got Nate Dogg to sing the hook and slowed the tempo down. It was alright to listen to, but I'm used to the other version.