Tech Shaved Off Signature Hair!? KILLED THE SHOW IN CT!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
Ryan002 said:
^are you talkin about that tall white kid towards the front in the middle who was fallin down and shit? I wanted to knock that motherfucka out... I was a little to the left of him.

But yeah, Tech killed it.
hell yeah that was him i was right in front of him and he kept puttin his head down and runnin into my back, i asked him to stop and he did which was cool but he started with my boy who asked him to stop pushin him and they got into each others face but luckily nothin happened or none of us would've seen tech.

Nov 7, 2006
he also fell asleep on my legs and i was holdin him up for half the fuckin show lol but i thuoght it was pretty funny after a while but at first i was ready to start swingin

Feb 12, 2006
The show was tight as fuck. I got so fucked up by the time Tech was up it's a lil blurry in my head but i think i remember most of it. I only got one pic wit me and Tech and some joker that jumped in the back but whatever. Tech ripped that shit and i guess it was worth the almost 10 year wait of him coming up to CT yada mean. I remember tryin to sell my PS3 and someone took my #. Offer is still there if Strange be reading this!!

Dec 14, 2005
Man that show was bananas!

The opening acts were fucking trash...some stupid juggalo murder rap fag whose hype man was some Amish/Irish fat guy... followed by some no name fuck, followed by Cazulty who also sucked ass...

The place really got amped when PotLuck got on, they put on a good show. Next was Critical Bill who TORE SHIT UP! Thats what got me ready to see Tech...

And ofcourse, Tech didnt dissapoint....my first Tech show was sooo fucking nuts...Tech is such a good performer..along with Kutt and Krizz...ahh man it was fucking great...I didnt realize that they were all such good dancers...hahahh. When I thought the show was over, he spit STAMINA to end it and...I dont think there was a better way to sign off...

Overall my first Tech show was all I could have asked for, maybe less opening acts that sucked balls....other than that, the show was INSANE

Feb 12, 2006
I musta been fucked up, i checked my voice mail at work today and Krizz called me up. I woulda never thought he'd call back and now i gotta either hope he calls back or get back at him aboutthat ps3. When i listenedd i remembered talkin to him bout it tho. Anyone reading this who knows krizz for real hit me up with a message to contact him if he really wants this shit. WHO GOING TO THE SHOW UP IN MASS ON THE 8TH?????????? im fuckin there yada mean

Nov 7, 2006
SinisterPlaya said:
damn mad ct heads in here at the show. i didn't know there was that many heads from CT on the board
everyone i was near at the show that i talked to was from somwhere else includin me, im from boston and there was a shit load from newyork so i dont think all these ppl from ct

Oct 16, 2006
KrazeeRDM said:
u the one that got caught with like 3 girls wit braided hair. if so im one of the kids who almost fought that drunk dude that was just actina fool
That fat drunk fuck was annoying as hell; he was bumping into people on purpose trying to get every one stirred up who was just in the front watching the show. I flipped his hat off his head and threw his ass on the ground but that only made it worse. I eventually had to move because my friends and I were to distracted because all we were doing was throwing his punk ass around. But yeah…. HOLY SHIT TECH WAS AMAZING. Fucking amazing show couldn’t have asked for more. I got a lot of pics and video from the performance hit me up if you want to see them.

Jun 8, 2004
I'm more pumped for the Mass show now than I was for the CT show. That shit was off the hook though. The only thing that sucked was the $5 dollar captain and cokes served in dixie cups.

Nov 7, 2006
DipsoManiak said:
I'm more pumped for the Mass show now than I was for the CT show. That shit was off the hook though. The only thing that sucked was the $5 dollar captain and cokes served in dixie cups.
if u ever been to the palladium then u should know that its gonna suck to have tech upsatirs then down stairs. hopefully he sells enought tickets and move him to main stage

Jun 8, 2004
KrazeeRDM said:
if u ever been to the palladium then u should know that its gonna suck to have tech upsatirs then down stairs. hopefully he sells enought tickets and move him to main stage
Yea thats exactly what I think is gonna happen. If he gets even half the ticket sales as he did in CT they'll have to move it downstairs. I really wouldn't be suprised if the Mass show sold more tickets to.

Dec 14, 2005
SinisterPlaya said:
damn mad ct heads in here at the show. i didn't know there was that many heads from CT on the board
Im not from CT, from Boston. I felt kinda weird cheering when Tech was like "whats up Connecticut!?!" I was like fuck Connecticut come to Boston.

Nov 7, 2006
KrazeeRDM said:
My first Tech concert is gonna be at the Palladium. Already bought tickets and it looks like he hasn't sold that much and on the site it says its gon be upstairs. Should still be tight right?

Nov 7, 2006
DeAdLyPoTaTo said:
My first Tech concert is gonna be at the Palladium. Already bought tickets and it looks like he hasn't sold that much and on the site it says its gon be upstairs. Should still be tight right?
oh hell yeah it will be tight, but it will be way better downstairs cause thats where the main stage is at. oh and if ya search youtube there are like 20 sec vids on there from the ct show