Tech Shaved Off Signature Hair!? KILLED THE SHOW IN CT!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I was at the concert he did last nite off in Connecticut and i noticed he shaved all his hair off and had NEW painted on his face. The hair was a signature of tech's and it's kinna crazy after all these years to see him without it. what do y'all think? No more spiked red hair that probably scared so many of these "rap" heads from listening to him.

and he KILLED the show, it was his first time there and it was nuts to see so many fans all there knowin all the words. normally round here i show people tech and they like wtf?!?! it's all love, probably the best show i been to in a long ass time. The place was fuckin packed and gettin rowdy as hell. all y'all that said you'd come out a sweaty fuckin mess was right. GET YO ASS TO A TECH SHOW IF U HAVEN'T!

Nov 7, 2006
he didnt have the spiked red hair for that long. he always just had a fro. i think its better with the short hair but thats just me. and i went ot that show in ct and he did rock that bitch. i thought it was stupid for juggalos to start icp chants and sing icp's songs. u juggalos shoulda sang tech chorus' or sum shit but whateva it was still off the hook

Oct 5, 2004
KrazeeRDM said:
he didnt have the spiked red hair for that long. he always just had a fro. i think its better with the short hair but thats just me. and i went ot that show in ct and he did rock that bitch. i thought it was stupid for juggalos to start icp chants and sing icp's songs. u juggalos shoulda sang tech chorus' or sum shit but whateva it was still off the hook

thats cuz the majority of juggalos are fuckin idiots.

Nov 7, 2006
eklypised said:
i was gonna cause i was right in front the whole time but i had a feelin not to even though they let me in wit the cam but thank god i didnt cause big nick made ppl put them away and i saww him take a couple of digital cameras so that woulda sucked cause i had a digi

Jan 4, 2005
he keeps the hair in a subway bag from what he said in a article. think its been cut off for like 3 months now.

kc star quote

“I’ve had long hair since I was in high school,” he said. “It was hard, but also I couldn’t wait to cut it. It was breaking off and starting to look stupid. Now I cut it every week.

“I’ve still got the hair, though. I saved it in a Subway bag.”

His red hair isn’t the only thing in the bag.

pitch quote

"I had to cut it because it was falling out," he says of his hair. "I cut it two months ago, and for me, that was a bad thing because the hair was an extension of me, and I know what people would think, but for a black man on tour, without a woman with him helping him take care of bleached hair ..." he trails off, comparing the act of bleaching his hair to strewing weeds across his scalp.
"It was getting to where I was looking like a stupid clown," he admits. "Do I look like a stupid clown, or do I cut it all off and start from scratch?"
And then he adds, "If I would have known how much female attention this would get me, I probably would have cut it a long time ago."

Feb 9, 2006
Yeah Tech killed the show. I got plenty of pics from the show. Thats fucking gay that they were taking cameras cause the venue allowed them. I was wondering what Big Nick was doing in the crowd.No way in hell I would have let him take my camera.

Nov 7, 2006
SinisterPlaya said:
lol whatever it is what it is I didn't know no better i was just sharing. i got some pics i'm gonna upload i was right in the front at the show kept gettin caught smokin n shit so i got some nice ass pics for y'all.
u the one that got caught with like 3 girls wit braided hair. if so im one of the kids who almost fought that drunk dude that was just actina fool

Sep 28, 2006
^are you talkin about that tall white kid towards the front in the middle who was fallin down and shit? I wanted to knock that motherfucka out... I was a little to the left of him.

But yeah, Tech killed it.