Tech N9ne's producer needs your help

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2007
yea i only made beats cause i couldn't afford to buy beats....and its funny i get my foot in the door with my beats instead of my lyrics....hopefully one day yall will see me with strange......????????????.....
I Think you could have a place on strange in the future, your sound is fresh..

Aug 31, 2005
I Think you could have a place on strange in the future, your sound is fresh..
co-sign...its like southern kanye with some heart

id also like see Strange sign George Zalaya...but thats just me

C-Mob, Verbal Linguist [ky fam], and Quickness [name escapes my mind right this second] are all correct too

Feb 11, 2008
www.myspace.com
co-sign...its like southern kanye with some heart

id also like see Strange sign George Zalaya...but thats just me

C-Mob, Verbal Linguist [ky fam], and Quickness [name escapes my mind right this second] are all correct too
I appreciate the love...!!!!man im working on perfecting my sound and building a fan base before i shop myself as an artist to strange music or any other label...cause labels have to see you as an asset to their company.......no one really (Gets Signed) anymore..its sad but true......im only 19 and im living outta my car.....its crazy i got my first album placement as a producer and im technically homeless.....I'm working on my album and grinding on these streets..and i got my head up cause i got faith that change is gonna come!!:knockout:

Aug 31, 2005
wow man...best wishes

if i knew some folks in nashville id see what i could do as far as getting u legit work..only guy i know there runs a website for a chain of car dealerships so im not sure if he would know of anything but ill ask..stay up

May 10, 2007
Yeah man shit is dope. I'm feelin the money. You have a nice voice for rap and that's the only thing you can't really improve upon. So I'm expecting a lot from your first album. Killer production, killer lyrics. It has to be a killer album.

Any way I could get the money in a good bit rate? Myspace 128 kbps sucks shit.

May 31, 2006
Im liking your tracks man. Tight beats and you arent too bad rapping either.

edit: Insomnia is a hell of a great track. so are the others..