Tech N9ne's producer needs your help

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2008
www.myspace.com
What up this is Matic Lee and I got 2 joints on "Killer" so far and I'm also an artist...

Imma need yall to do me a favor......Go to myspace.com/dubmaticlee and check out my newest song "The Money"....also any other songs too...... I produced and rapped on all of them and let me know what you think..... the good bad and the ugly.....

Thanks,
Maticlee

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
Ill just post what i think of each one

the money - eh
saditty - the beat is good, but if you could improve it a bit, it would be beyond excellent
torn up - i dont like the hook, and i dont think it really fits the beat (which is good)
get bent - fuckin hot
Love - good shit
Insomnia - the only one i dont really like

Aug 31, 2005
decent vocals and top notch production...like what i heard

im headed to nashville at the start of may...what clubs should i hit up while im there?

Aug 31, 2005
just wanted to add i just got to insomnia

honestly one of the best non strange songs ive heard in a bit, you ripped that shit, and on some personal shit too

Yang

Sicc OG
May 2, 2004
The beats are sick and the vocals are not bad at all. Your voice meshes well with the bouncy production.

Pretty good.

Feb 11, 2008
www.myspace.com
Shit makes me think almost of a Kanye/Tech blend. I'm def diggin' it.

I keep going back and playing Insomnia again, its MAD ill.
yea i only made beats cause i couldn't afford to buy beats....and its funny i get my foot in the door with my beats instead of my lyrics....hopefully one day yall will see me with strange......????????????.....