Tech N9ne - OG?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2005
this is like bout a bubble all over again...bad beat, throw back style..not liking it...hopefully like bout ta bubble it isnt representative of the album as a whole

Oct 17, 2009
Really Tech's flow is the only thing I liked about this track. The fact that it sounds almost exactly like Who You Came To See off Anghellic is the only thing it has going for it.

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
Not a bad song at all. I liked it and its kind of what I would expect from Tech. Something new that has a totally different sound than his last album.

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
Lets take this back to ICP shangri-la if you werent around that time, Juggalos had a fallout cause most their fans were athiest, but the entire time J and Shaggz knew what they were doing and those who acutally have a heart and a conscience can say, hey look at my life what the fuck am I doing... its a turning point.... You have to decide, but really if you keep living in the past, nothing but negative thoughts will come to mind cause thats what humans holdon to most.

I wokeup this morning had a dream I was camping with my family ect... well I wakeup reality hits me I ball like a baby, GAF. i honestly had no clue my mother was gone untill my eyes completely wokeup... if you do not know I acutally did lose my mother before KOD came out which really really did help me in many ways even if its still lingering inside me I know what I have to do....

So basicly I literally have been there side by side with tech this hole time him not even knowing it... Although our storys are different we still have almost the same mental stress/situations to deal with/fears to face.

My point being, when I wokeup I should have focused on what I had in my past positively. instead of what i'm missing... all it did was break me down, and crying really is good sometimes, but as of later dates I hope this doesn't happen the day before mothersday again, its hard. But we're only human remember that.

--And I am NOT smoking dust, infact i'm pretty fucking sober as of right now. get off the highhorse people.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
This is B-walking music.

Thumbs up from me.

I like the old school sound with Tech's recent flow.

This song is a turn around from what I've been disliking so much about Tech's music.

I think the reason I like Scoob's beats are basically because they're throw-back beats and not full of techno sounds trying to sound serious.

Jul 1, 2004
This is B-walking music.

Thumbs up from me.

I like the old school sound with Tech's recent flow.

This song is a turn around from what I've been disliking so much about Tech's music.

I think the reason I like Scoob's beats are basically because they're throw-back beats and not full of techno sounds trying to sound serious.
Im gonna play it loud and b walk in the street with the lil bloods that walk down my street LOL.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
LOL

I saw some fat kids walking down the street on Battlefield last night noticing their gangsterism, and I thought about what you were saying about the bloods in your neighborhood.