Tech n9ne funny style shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2006
@nor cal 209 bka the Doja Clik Dick Sucker...........please lay in the middle of the freeway. U are a hater by far. Ub couldn't see Lynch, 40 or Bo doing that shit? So what. Tech iz his own person & aint trying 2 be like anyone but him self. HIMSELF!!! Something u need 2 practice cuz u seem 2 enjoy ridin other mens nuts.

Can please claim any other place on the planet besides Stockton

To anyone reading what norcal 209 is posting....... this is not the behaviour of people up out the 209. He's a complete embarrassment. And how are u gonna hate on Tech when he's doing it bigger then anyone out of Stockton other then Alex Spanos. He's shittin all over Ren & the Doja Clik financially, businesswise & on the mic.

And LOL @ "anyone can just rap fast". Homie Tech does way more then that & doesn't rap fast almost half the time. He takes off on the mic. Hatin ass nigga . GTFOH!

Apr 5, 2004
Jun 29, 2005
i dont care i couldnt see cbo.. lynch.. 40 actin like this.. sorry .. his homeboy has fuckin eye shadow on?? the one who looks like bizzar from emeinems crew.. lookin gay as fuck like i said fuck how much money he has he still actin stupid.. imagine mac dre actin like this??

sorry call it what you want but no niggas in my hood ever acted like this?

and queen is GAy!
You a trip. U obviously have no taste in music as well to not understand what Queen is and the point of history that it represents besiodes the comical presentation but Tech! lol But homeboy is universal as i grew up in in AZ's hood and i am still familiar with classic groups as Queen is. Get some knowledge homeboy before you spit some bullish out ya mouth!

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
fuckin up the 209 wit that shit homie, tech shit slap

that dvd that scene ya put up clean as fuck too

also, wtf? MD got ran over by his whip? why the first thing that come to ming that song "grama got ran over by a reindeer"?

Dec 17, 2005
i have not rapped with kee in 4 years, and whack is merely your opinion, the 10,000 people who bought my last release might beg to differ. dont bark up this tree, it may fall on you. AND NONE OF THAT EQUATES TO THIS THREAD BEING VALID AT ANY JUNCTURE. quit fishing for attention newb.

all im saying is, this thread is made merely to hate, and you are wrong in your assumptions. then to come out and attack me when i dont know who you are to defend myself is spineless. grow up.
I didn't get ur last album but I think I recall a few sick verses from u on the "Watch Out Now" mixtape, and I loved every song on that CD

As for norcal209, thats some bullshit trying to say only white people should dig tech's style...personally I would never present myself like he does cuz it aint my style but to say that it is beyond black people to act or dress a certain way is retarded. Look at MAc Dre for instance, a lot of the time he didn't dress "black" wearing school boy glasses, vans, sweater vests, and collard shirts...you need to open your horizons cuz, even if tech was a homosexual I'd still slap his music cuz its about the music not what he choses to do with his life

Status
Not open for further replies.