Tech n9ne funny style shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
1st, wrong forum. 2nd, he gets more money that every artist in the bay period besides 40. 3rd, he is the most slept on artist in the game period. 4th, why cant he get drunk on HIS tour bus, and rock out to some rock music clowin with his folks? its called the good life bro. get you some, HATER.

BAN nor*cal209

Feb 8, 2007
i dont care i couldnt see cbo.. lynch.. 40 actin like this.. sorry .. his homeboy has fuckin eye shadow on?? the one who looks like bizzar from emeinems crew.. lookin gay as fuck like i said fuck how much money he has he still actin stupid.. imagine mac dre actin like this??

sorry call it what you want but no niggas in my hood ever acted like this?

and queen is GAy!

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
i dont care i couldnt see cbo.. lynch.. 40 actin like this.. sorry .. his homeboy has fuckin eye shadow on?? the one who looks like bizzar from emeinems crew.. lookin gay as fuck like i said fuck how much money he has he still actin stupid.. imagine mac dre actin like this??

and queen is GAy!
krizz kaliko has vitaligo, its a skin condition, not makeup

Jun 13, 2002
lol, guess niggas get hated on for being different & being innovative, instead of followin........i fucks wit tech n9ne, his shit go, and lyrically it aint alotta niggas fuckin wit bra.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com

and queen is GAy!
i saw mac dre get ran over by his own car acting stupid as fuck, so using him as an example is all bad. google hyphy bro. a shit load of stupid retarded and dumb things will appear. all 100 times worse than clowin drunk with your folks. i bet you and your people gang bang at breakfast huh! kat williams ref. for those who think im a thief! hahahahahahahahahahah hater.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
there is not one rapper on tech's level. Strange Music 8 years of excellence.

i love that bohemian rhapsody vid , its wonderful, just showing another side of tech that most rappers wouldnt want shown cause they're too hardcore to have some fun. seriously i had an opportunity to chill with tech , and i tell you what, he was the realest person i have met that was famous, he talked with me like he would anyone he grew up with and that shit was crazy to me , i thought for sure he would be real stand off-ish and just sign something for me and have me bounced , but the man invited me to chill and swig some bud lights with him and just talk and clown.

actually most rappers would be like kutt calhoun in the video and not participate or just walk away , kutt has that image to protect

Feb 8, 2007
i saw mac dre get ran over by his own car acting stupid as fuck, so using him as an example is all bad. google hyphy bro. a shit load of stupid retarded and dumb things will appear. all 100 times worse than clowin drunk with your folks. i bet you are your people gang bang in breakfast huh! kat williams ref. for those who think im a thief! hahahahahahahahahahah hater.
yeah i "hate" funny style ass niggaz..dont hate his hustle its ok to hate on funny style shit.. so call it what ya want .. i think that was streight up GAY!!!
wearing make up and puttin dye in ya hair like a queer..listing to queen lol

you gotta be white to accept this shit!!

yeah he might be a cool dude so what!!

maybe your defending it cause you like to dress up and do that in the mirror?

and if im not mistaken aint you that whack dude that raps with mr kee..??

didnt mr kee shit all over you on those cds??

like mac mall said.. this is my opinion

errbody on here has something to say about every rapper in the world.. fools talk real shit on cbo on here.. lynch..

no one is safe in the siccness.. its the siccness

dont worry bout bannin me i gotta turn my self in in 15 days for some violations.. but ill be back!!!

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
yeah i "hate" funny style ass niggaz..dont hate his hustle its ok to hate on funny style shit.. so call it what ya want .. i think that was streight up GAY!!!
wearing make up and puttin dye in ya hair like a queer..listing to queen lol

maybe your defending it cause you like to dress up and do that in the mirror?

and if im not mistaken aint you that whack dude that raps with mr kee..??

didnt mr kee shit all over you on those cds??
i have not rapped with kee in 4 years, and whack is merely your opinion, the 10,000 people who bought my last release might beg to differ. dont bark up this tree, it may fall on you. AND NONE OF THAT EQUATES TO THIS THREAD BEING VALID AT ANY JUNCTURE. quit fishing for attention newb.

all im saying is, this thread is made merely to hate, and you are wrong in your assumptions. then to come out and attack me when i dont know who you are to defend myself is spineless. grow up.

Feb 9, 2006
Ur just another dumb closed minded bitch who cant open to anything that aint "hood" shit...

U think Tech is the only "gangsta" rapper to get drunk and act a fool? The funny thing u think Lynch is so hardcore but yet he was on Techs last album, rippin it with a guy u see as wack n shit. But yet all ur bay areas rappers fuck wit em. Tech is the general in Yuks Regime, started that shit with Yuk way back when. Tech did collabos wit both 40 and Lynch on his last album, plus Tech is gonna be on Lynch's new shit comin out and he is goin on Tour with 40 next year.

Yet they dont see him as weak or gay. Cuz they kno a real nigga when they see one unlike ur dumb ass..

Tech puts it down harder than anyone in the game, he just speaks on sum real heart to heart personal shit that the public aint ready to hear cuz the industrys got everyone pumped on this club banger money bullshit. Which is why people like Soulja Boy who aint singin about SHIT has the number 1 song in the country...

But back to this topic, for u try and even hate of Tech for doin that shows how ignorant you are. All ur fav cats are fuckin wit Tech so there shouldnt be any hate towards him at all. Rappers get drunk and act a fool all the god damn time, just dont record it. Go look at the video for Boss Tycoon of Thizzle Dance and see Dre and his crew actin a fool too.

Dumb ass bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.