"TACT OUT MUZIC'S HAUNTED HOUSE PARTY"!!! OCT.27TH!!! PLAYA RAE GOIN AWAY....PEEP!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
IT WAS GOOD TO MEET PLAYA RAE FA SHO, HE A COOL CAT..WE ALSO RAN INTO THE FOLKS FILA FROM SACTOWN RADIO, AND OF COURSE TACTOUT MUZIC...GOOD TO NETWORK AND DROP THRU...

Apr 26, 2002
www.abovetharestrecords.com
I must of not bumped into y'all...Baller B & NDB.....but the show was cool, considering this and that....everyone ripped it on stage....Me, Menace, ATR Records, John Doe Ghetto Line Productions, Blac & Kalm, G3, ADR of Triple Six, II Sicc, DeadLock Click, Mr. Kee & Dutch and the other solo artist, forgot his name....with orange, black knockers on....

shit was way cool J.....right on for showing ya boy love....let's get this tour cracking now....

Apr 25, 2002
www.BallerSignMusic.com
I was the white cat at the bar (those expensive ass Long Islands had me on tilt), seated closest to the stage w/ the two black dudes. We just came to parly, support Tact Out, and check out some performances. Didn't know too many folks there, but I think I remember seein' your performance. We'll link at the tour shows fa sho.

Apr 26, 2002
Baller B....in a white hat, and leather jacket...I think that was you, if I'm correct....yeah them coronas had me on tilt too folks...lol

NBD....man, I kept going out to my car like every half hour to smoke a blunt....we should've blew a couple.....did one of you have dreads or braids......I was pretty tilted to remmember faces...haha

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
YEA, TILT HAS BRAIDS, I HAD ON A WHITE LONG SLEEVE NIKE SHIRT AND A BLACK HAT, FA SHO HAD ON A WHITE AVIREX JACKET...

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
i came there late like at 11:45 - 12:00 and they was already shutting shop, i was hopen it was gonna be cracken tell 2am... oh well

i'm sure none of you noticed me, i was the cat that came by himself cause i'ma loner like that, and drank by myself playing the wall

maybe ya'll remember a Tall olive skin colored dude, with semi-long hair

i seen mr. Cuddie Cut... my arch nemisis on the internet battle tip lol peace

Apr 26, 2002
lmao...that was you Savvy?...I was drunk by that time homie...I member you said something like...I'm Young Savvy or Sav...and something about I'm your battle partner...lol.....anyways, it was coo to finally bump heads....I have to say tho, your cocky online attitude was MIA that night....haha...it's all Bay Love....

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
nah i'm not a cocky person, i'm very chill... i'm still a cocky emcee though, don't mean i can't say whats up to people at the function! feel me... funny you'd pegged me as a Ego-Maniac, what was i suppose to do... run up and be like "CUDDIE... Battle right here right now?" lol hahha 1 love playa peace!

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Thanks for the love yall...it was a nice nite and thanks again to Tact for doin it man for real. I got to meet Baller B (real coo cat, and I like your album brotha...bout time someone brought back the d'jayin!), NBD (more cool ass cats, thanks for comin out and also good luck on your project that's bout to drop!), Menace (Real good to meet him, been online and whatnot for a min so it was bout time we finally hooked up playa), John Doe (good to meet him and this cat is V-I-C-I-O-U-S on them there beats and swift on the flows too), ADR (good to finally peep them out, loved the Coca song..LOL! Tight!), Cesar P @ Showcase (Real cool cat, and glad we hooked up man, the future looks bright homie...I will do that there when I touchdown in the D.

To those that I already got too meet it was also good to see yall again! Yun Gun, Blac, Kalm (Chryme Boss-Thanks for te drink brotha...I am knockin ya cd now!), G3 (Good Job on the project...really impressive first effort brotha!), Riko, Sinn, Cuddie Cut, Fila (Sactown Radio), Kee F.E., Dutch F.E., Scrilla Mac, Gabe @ Apt.3, DJMark 7 (finally got you that VINYL!!), J-Mel Reppin for Jaz & City 2 City Ent., Young Cap @ Blaze One and my fam that showed up...it was a good time.

A word to the wise: IF YO SEE KEE BY THE BAR AT A CLUB...DO NOT LET HIM BUY YOU A DRINK (OR DRINKS), HE DID ME IN FOR A MINUTE, I WAS KOO TILL HE PUT ME ON TILT! LOL...& XEROX THAT FOR DUTCH TOO....LOL.

J @ TACTOUT - Man, thanks for real...you just keep on makin moves man and all the bullshyt will get rid of itself. Thanks for all the shyt you have done especially aside from the music man. We gonna keep it connected and do some big things in the near future playa I know you know this. Let folks sleep for a minute...then creep on em when they think you gone ya dig. & Right on for the pick up this morning homie...I woke up like WTF? lol, thank god for Young Cap man...he hooked up a plush Telly folks!

**OH YEA, NBJ got some coo flick J, I wanna see those when she has em done aight...and that Accapella shyt Kee, Dutch and myself did on stage was hilarious...CLASSIC moment, one I will remember for a long time.

Stay Up!

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
MAN I HAD A GOOD ASS TIME, I THINK EVERYONE ELSE DID TOO.... AND IF IT WASNT FOR A COUPLE LIL THINGS THAT HAPPEND, THE NIGHT WOULDA WENT TO 2AM AT LEAST.... BUT WE RAN OUT OF TALENT, IT WAS A SUNDAY AND MAFUCCAZ HAS SHIT TO DO EARLY IN THE MORNING....

I APPRECIATE EVERYONE COMIN THRU THAT SAID THEY WOULD, AND TO THOSE THAT SAID THEY WOULD BE THERE THEN DIDNT SHOW AND AINT EVEN TOLD ME WHY? WELL MAYBEE YOU CAN HIT ME UP AND LET ME KNOW WHAT HAPPEND....

OTHER THEN THAT THE NEXT 2 SHOWS ARE ON SATURDAYS, AND THEY ARE OPEN FOR ALL AGES TO COME!!!!

WRITE IN ON A CALENDAR.... NOVEMBER 30TH IN GILROY AND DECEMBER 28TH IN CAMPBELL!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
OH.... THANKS TO:

PLAYA RAE OF COURSE, YOU MY FOLX MANE, IF I DONT TAKE CARE OF YOU, WHO ELSE WOULD? I GUESS MR. KEE COULD LOL!!!!
GABE APT. 3 (EMAIL ME WIT YA ADDY SO I CAN SEND YOU SOME...... U KNOW)
ADR AND FRIENDS (I'LL TAKE CARE OF YA FOLX NEXT TIME, I DIDNT KNOW THEY WAS PERFORMIN)
DJ MARK 7 (EMAIL ME YA ADDRESS SAME DEAL AS GABE)
CUDDIE CUT, JOHN DOE, LIL MENACE FOR THE BLEEZIE, AND RIPPIN THE STAGE
LIL SIN, FOR DOIN A GREAT JOB HOOKING UP ALL THE EQUIPMENT WHICH WAS ALL FUCCED WHEN WE GOT THERE.
MR.KEE/DUTCH, YAL RIPPED IT, HOPE YAL ENJOY THEM CORONAS I SHOT YAL!!! 1LUV
BALLER B AND CJ, ME CJ AND MOW WAS FREESTYLIN LIKE SOME SAVS OUT FRONT FOR A MINUTE, GOOD SHIT!!!
NBD
FILA
ALL MY tact out FOLX
YUN-GUN
BLAC
KALM
G3, THANK FOR COMIN THRU YAL!!! DIDNT SEE YOU LEAVE THO?
YOUNG CAP, WE ON THE SAME PAGE HOMIE, GOOD SHIT
YOUNG SAVY

cant forget jose and his lady from unknown ent... they made some signs and balloons to help promote the show, much love for that folx!!!

EVERYONE I MAY HAVE MISSED, THANKS FOR COMIN....

ONLY REAL COMPLAINT I HAD, IS EVERYONE IN THEY MOMMA COMING WITH NO I.D.'S AND WANT IN FOR FREE!!!! AND THEY AINT PREFORMING, AND I DONT EVEN KNOW THEM???

I MEAN AT LEAST 50 PEOPLE TRIED TO GET IN FOR FREE THAT I KNOW OF, EVEN A FEW PEOPLE I SAID $5, AND THEY WAS LIKE, "AWE COME ON MAN" WHAT THE????? AND THEN CATS AINT GOT THERE ID, AINT SHIT I CAN DO BOUT THAT.... THE CLUB SAYS NO.... THEN THATS HOW IT GOES

I SOUND LIKE A DICC RIGHT NOW, BUT I MEAN FUCC, MAFUCCAZ PUT ALOT INTO BRINGIN SHOWS LIKE THIS, BUT THEN PEOPLE EXPECT TO GET IN FOR FREE? AND THEN ACT LIKE ITS MY FAULT THEY LEFT THERE ID AT HOME OR AINT GOT ONE.....

BUT I STILL LOVE THIS SHIT..... 1LUV EVERYONE!!!

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
yo J, i'ma hit you up this evening, about what-not...

those Bart 2 91sicc tour should be cool

and if anyone trips, about paying $5 bucks to get in, needs to just go home... i hate cheap ass's that want everything in life "free" haha off subject but yea