"TACT OUT MUZIC'S HAUNTED HOUSE PARTY"!!! OCT.27TH!!! PLAYA RAE GOIN AWAY....PEEP!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
"TACT OUT MUZIC'S HAUNTED HOUSE PARTY"!!! OCT.27TH!!! PLAYA RAE GOIN AWAY....PEEP!!

AIGHT YAL, IM THROWIN A TIGHT ASS PARTY/EVENT/SHOW OCTOBER 27TH AT WAVES-SMOKEHOUSE IN SAN JOSE, DOORS OPEN AT 8PM!!!.... IT WILL BE A HALLOWEEN THEME..... NOT ONLY WITH PERFORMANCES BUT ALSO WILL BE SHOWIN THE NEW VIDEO FOR JAZ'S SONG "DROP YOUR TOP"!!!!

ALSO IT IS A PARTY FOR PLAYA RAE OF DUGOUT ENT. WHO IS MOVIN ON TO COLORADO FOR A WHILE... SO COME SAY YOUR GOODBYE'S, AS THIS PLAYA IS TAKING ON A WHOLE NEW ADVENTURE WHICH I KNOW WILL BE SUCCESFUL!!!!

ALSO WE WILL HAVE NONE OTHER THAN "DJ MARK 7" UP IN THAT BITCH PLAYIN THE BEST IN CALI RAP MUZIC ALL NIGHT!!!

AND WE WILL HAVE LIVE PERFORMANCES AND GUEST:

RBL POSSE & RIGHTWAY CAMP
TAY DA TAY
BALDHEAD RICK
MR. KEE
DUTCH
MAC & AK
II SICC
DEADLOCK CLICK
TRE-8
CHOPPAH (TRIPLE BEAM)
ADR
BLACK MADNESS
BLAC
KALM
G3
JAZ

WE ALSO WILL BE RAFFLIN OFF OVER $500 IN CD'S AND OTHER PRIZES!!!!

WE ALSO WILL HAVE "SPECIAL" FEMALE DANCERS PERFORMIN ON STAGE AS WELL.... :cool:

THE CLUB IS FOR 21 & UP WITH VALID I.D. ONLY!!!!!! THEY WILL MAKE "NO" EXCEPTIONS!!! I CANT DO SHIT ABOUT IT.... SORRY

THIS SHIT FINDA BE CRACCIN TIL 2AM...... SO FUCC YOUR EXCUSES ABOUT WORK ON MONDAY AND ALL THAT BULLSHIT!!! COME HAVE A GOOD ASS TIME, AND CELEBRATE!!!!

THEIR WILL BE "REAL" DRINK SPECIALS AS LOW AS $3.75 ALL NIGHT LONG!!!

THE SHOW IS CONFIMED AND BOOKED, NO ADDITIONS OR CHANGES WILL BE MADE!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
I figured you had posted something, TA Guerrero just hit me asking what was in CO. Thanks fam.

Um, yea...I'll be 10-15mins outside of Denver, Co. then possibley somewhere in the SouF after that depending on how strong these ties get that I am building right now. It's all in the name of good business and alot more thangs happening in the Dugout future...I will keep all of you posted on the happenings out there and will also be the Midwest/Souf plugg yall can use if need be.

Thanks for the party Tact...you been in the corner riding for more than a year and a half now!

Respect -

PR.

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Re: "TACT OUT MUZIC'S HAUNTED HOUSE PARTY"!!! OCT.27TH!!! PLAYA RAE GOIN AWAY....PEEP!!

TACT OUT MUZIC said:
THE CLUB IS FOR 21 & UP WITH VALID I.D. ONLY!!!!!! THEY WILL MAKE "NO" EXCEPTIONS!!! I CANT DO SHIT ABOUT IT.... SORRY
I guess i'll have to see how good their eyes are at detecting "valid" id
we'll see if i make it past the bouncers:dead: :confused:

Jul 29, 2002
why yall havin it on a sunday that's hella bootsee.
is my Y.T performing? that's my big cousin along with black c.
i went wit them niggas to the otha tacted out show in downtown san jo. so they go be checkin i.d. even if u one of th performers

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
^^^ I'LL HANDLE THE PERFORMERS.... AND YEAH, Y.T. SHOULD BE PERFORMIN..... I CHOSE A SUNDAY, CUZZ THAT IS THE ONLY DAY I COULD GET.... ALSO, I HAVE CATS FROM INTERSCOPE WHO WANT TO SEE US PERFORM LIVE, AND THEY COMIN TO THE BAY SUNDAY.... SO MY MAIN PURPOSE WAS FOR THEM TO SEE US.... ALL THE OTHER SHIT JUST FELL INTO PLACE...