*STRIKEFORCE:MIAMI 1/30/10*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2004
these announcers are fucking awful.

they are just talking out of their asses and licking herschels.

as much as i hate goldberg and rogan at least they have the balls to be critical of the fighters

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
oh ya sorry brah I meant to pick Marius over T Silva, figured he'd be in the background trying to taunt somebody....

ya, wasn't as fun of a night as it shoulda been. Refs were quick on the trigger and fighters were timid as fuck

Oct 27, 2008
oh ya sorry brah I meant to pick Marius over T Silva, figured he'd be in the background trying to taunt somebody....

ya, wasn't as fun of a night as it shoulda been. Refs were quick on the trigger and fighters were timid as fuck
maybe in some respects, but the big fights to me were the manhoef & diaz - zaromskis fights... & there was no question who won either of those.

i like whitemare alot, but to me it was obvious who was gonna win the fight. diaz is the shit, his cardio & boxing & strategy were superior (you saw how he attacked zaromskis leg).

plus he's been working on those nunchuck skills..lol.

i feel manhoef needs a rematch on that one, straight puncher's chance on lawler's part (he's still got that knockout power though).

nice lil event though. surely gonna be better than the epic battle that is COUTURE VS COLEMAN lmao..