Strange Noize Tour 2008 [FULL LIST of DATES]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
Not to sound stupid or anything, but is this going to be Tech's only tour this year? I'm asking because the tour dates in chicago are at really small places, and thats kind of strange.
This is definitely NOT Tech's only tour this year. I'm sure he'll headline his own after this one (supposedly the Strange Music tour??).

House of Blues Chicago isn't too small, 1300 capacity. Remmeber, they're playing that venue for TWO nights, so that's 2600. That's not bad because if they were to book one show with that kinda capacity, there's no guarantee it would sell out 9though it's be a decent turn out). But by doing two shows at HOB, they'll definitely sell them out, in part because I'm already seeing some people online talk about going both nights.

And as much as it sucks to say, Tech's chi fan base STILL isn't up to par. KMK's base here is stronger, and soem of the (hed) pe fans will help buy up tix as well.