Strange Noize Tour 2008 [FULL LIST of DATES]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2003
i dont think i would go even if it was free again... been to tech & kmk multiple times, hed pe once, and i just dont care about Sen Dog or whoever Brother J is

Nov 7, 2006
All i know is fuck yes to a strange only tour. Better come to utah. I would take the strange only tour over the strange noize tour.
who on here wouldnt. but we dont have to choose. we can just go to both. some of y'all must have it spoiled with tech or some shit cause no matter who he comes through here with i gotta go cause ya never know if he'll be back. i'm just happy his name is finally big enough on the eastside where he can tour hear frequently. i fucking wish there was a RI one so i can go to that shit as well but 1 will do and then i'll patiently wait for Strange Music Tour

Feb 12, 2006
who on here wouldnt. but we dont have to choose. we can just go to both. some of y'all must have it spoiled with tech or some shit cause no matter who he comes through here with i gotta go cause ya never know if he'll be back. i'm just happy his name is finally big enough on the eastside where he can tour hear frequently. i fucking wish there was a RI one so i can go to that shit as well but 1 will do and then i'll patiently wait for Strange Music Tour
Thank you, I wish i could tell you how many years I waited for Tech to come around this area before everready. East coast knows TEch rips the shows apart and whoever else is playing doesnt really matter unless they rip it up as well otherwise they just excuses for a drink at the bar. I'm gonna have to say it was a good 7 or 8 years since i started listening to tech before he toured over here.

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
Glad there's two Chicago dates, and not one chicago, one mokena. Don't know if I'll be at the sunday show, but i know for sure I'll make it Saturday. That one's gonna be off the chain, it will be the first show to sell out, and the icing on the cake would be an after party!

Sep 1, 2006
Originally Posted by KrazeeRDM
who on here wouldnt. but we dont have to choose. we can just go to both. some of y'all must have it spoiled with tech or some shit
Yes I'am. I can almost see him once a month lol.

May 31, 2007
Glad there's two Chicago dates, and not one chicago, one mokena. Don't know if I'll be at the sunday show, but i know for sure I'll make it Saturday. That one's gonna be off the chain, it will be the first show to sell out, and the icing on the cake would be an after party!
im pissed man... Im gonna be at another concert I already copped tickets for saturday... Son of a bitch.. I was thinkin bout selling the ticketbut im not sure yet... But Sunday ima hit up for sure... I was wondering if KMK will have one night and TECH the other.... I actually liked the show last year at the Pearl Room (Mokena) besides the fact that I got kicked out for crowd surfin during City 2 City

Sep 28, 2006
Well i am not going to pick and choose. Every time tech has been threw utah i have went to the show and promoted the shows all the time. I really wonder what the strange noize tour would be tho. I am sure ill bill would be on there with a set and maybe even prozak. But what about skatterman and snug brim? For how long these guys been in the game don't seem like they tour that often. Krizz and kutt could have a set also but those guys make tech n9ne show what it is. Other then that we could get grave plot but who really wants to see those guys live.

Feb 12, 2006
I really want Snug and skat to tour but I have yet to see them, SS too gangsta for touring man. nah but for real I wanna see them do a show with tech and everyone.