Spoliers for Wrestlemania!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2006
i was taking about bobby lashley = black lesnar. And LDs i wasn't refering to your post. I was just bring up the fact not opinion that WWE loyalty to their fans since the consolidation have drastically decline since the Monday Night WAR. Its a fact and not a solo opinion.

Feb 8, 2003
kim206 said:
i was taking about bobby lashley = black lesnar

You sound real ignorrant and racist. What the fuck does his race have to do with anything? If you wanna be real They stole Brock Lesnars character from Goldberg. Your a lady you should stick to being a groupie fantasizing about John Cenas bellhead penis SIZE and buying the posters & t-Shirts and not judging they business. Since you wanna get on the race tip Lashley, Benjamin, MVP, The Rock could out wrestle and perform Batista anyday Shit Ahmad Johnson was better then Batista.

Also I dont care two bed springs about no wrestling forums and they opinions Im too busy for that shit. the only forum I visit is siccness.net. Now Im done with this.

Jan 2, 2004
I really think that Taker is going to lose more after today because reports came out that Taker and Batista were pissed that they didn't get the main event spot and that HBK v. Cena got it over them.

I wouldn't think Taker would be the type to really get mad, unless he's losing his streak and it isn't even the main event.

Jun 12, 2006
Cesolito #1 said:
You sound real ignorrant and racist. What the fuck does his race have to do with anything? If you wanna be real They stole Brock Lesnars character from Goldberg. Your a lady you should stick to being a groupie fantasizing about John Cenas bellhead penis SIZE and buying the posters & t-Shirts and not judging they business. Since you wanna get on the race tip Lashley, Benjamin, MVP, The Rock could out wrestle and perform Batista anyday Shit Ahmad Johnson was better then Batista.

Also I dont care two bed springs about no wrestling forums and they opinions Im too busy for that shit. the only forum I visit issiccness.net. Now Im done with this.
*Shakes head*

Ask anybody who Black Lesnar is. Its just a fucking nickname that was dubbed by the IWC. When did I ever imply "race"? When? Lashley was brought up as an example of how hard WWE try to push superstars down fans throat as i mention with Batista. As for me being racist - that is just a funny fact. 2Cold Scorpio is one of my all time favorite wrestler.

I really don't know how to respond to your post because its irrational.

Answer me this one question when did i ever imply race or when did I ever praise batista?

Oh yeah all hail KING BOOKE....

I mean all hail the KKK?

Feb 8, 2003
Robby2Slobby said:
I really think that Taker is going to lose more after today because reports came out that Taker and Batista were pissed that they didn't get the main event spot and that HBK v. Cena got it over them.

I wouldn't think Taker would be the type to really get mad, unless he's losing his streak and it isn't even the main event.

They got mad bc they said the match they planned is gonna steal the show thats why they pissed off it isnt the last match on the card theres was suppose to be some stunts in that match and blood.

Taker wasnt gonna get pinned in the match either it was gonna be either taker winning the gold or a controversial ending (Like a dq or double dq that results in Batista keepin the gold without ending takers streak)