Spoliers for Wrestlemania!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2006
**************Warning Spoiler**********************

Plus Possible Spoiler For MITB Match

Story posted by Matt Boone on March 26, 2007

Wrestlemania main event spoiled with local ad? On commercial break as i was watching RAW tonight (6 days before wrestlemania), an ad for Smackdown/ECW wrestlemania revenge coming to my area aired. The May 6th show advertised Basista vs. Mr. Kennedy for the world heavyweight championship. This comes as a huge surprise considering it could potentially spoil TWO wrestlemania matches, the most obvious being the Undertaker vs. Batista title match, as well as the money in the bank match involving Mr. Kennedy (possibly). (Thanks to Danny Colwel)

WWE advertised a house in Poughkeepsie , Ny on May,05 headlined by Batista defending the World Heavyweight Championship against Ken Kennedy as well as Bobby Lashley defending the ECW World Title against Snitsky. Take it for what its worth. (Thanks to BigManRob89@aol)

That said, I was just watching RAW, and they advertised a house show on the Smackdown/ECW Wrestlemania Revenge tour on May 5th in Poughkipsee New York in which Batista will face Mr. Kennedy for the title, and the Undertaker is advertised only as being "in action" that night. I know the WWE has done stuff like this before and changed their plans in the past, but just figured I'd drop this bit of info your way! (Thanks to Joe Van Axeman)

Feb 8, 2003
They just advertise whats present now and those commercials where taped months in advance.. I remember when Eddie Guerro died they still advertsied him to be here after he was dead for two weeks.

From what I understand the plan now is for Undertaker to walkout with the belt

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Cesolito #1 said:
They just advertise whats present now and those commercials where taped months in advance.. I remember when Eddie Guerro died they still advertsied him to be here after he was dead for two weeks.
yup

Cesolito #1 said:
From what I understand the plan now is for Undertaker to walkout with the belt
sweet^^^
any more spoiler info?

Jun 12, 2006
just passing info

but consider this - Vince loves a long term investment - i do too wish the undertaker and hbk walk out champions but do you think Vince would allow taker to get another push at his age? Taker and vince are very loyal to each other but who would gain more out of this match? If taker win it would be a just another title reign - but if Batista he will be the only person to defeat the deadman at WM adding to his creditability. Simply put Batista has pass his infancy stage of the long term investment whereas taker is or has been completed.

I hope im wrong. A taker title reign would be sweet.

Fuck u Vince.

We should have had SABU V RVD in a Sheik TRIBUTE MATCH!
EC DUB EC DUB

Cuz he know that shit would steal the whole FN show

TM1

Sicc OG
Jun 15, 2006
kim206 said:
just passing info

but consider this - Vince loves a long term investment - i do too wish the undertaker and hbk walk out champions but do you think Vince would allow taker to get another push at his age? Taker and vince are very loyal to each other but who would gain more out of this match? If taker win it would be a just another title reign - but if Batista he will be the only person to defeat the deadman at WM adding to his creditability. Simply put Batista has pass his infancy stage of the long term investment whereas taker is or has been completed.

I hope im wrong. A taker title reign would be sweet.

Fuck u Vince.

We should have had SABU V RVD in a Sheik TRIBUTE MATCH!
EC DUB EC DUB

Cuz he know that shit would steal the whole FN show
Batista is hella old dude. Which is why I think he should not end taker's streak. He doesn't need that kind of push since he is already over. He's too damn old.

TM1

Sicc OG
Jun 15, 2006
kim206 said:
i know that fucker is 40 but dude hes relatively new to the wrestling scene - that was what i was implying good sir.
Yeah, but he wouldn't be a long term investment because he's old and will retire soon himself. Plus he sucks.

Jun 12, 2006
trust me they will use Batista until roids become legal - he is a longterm investment since so many young and female fans mark for him. And he started his career in WWE with that deacon gimmick in 2002? Trust me we will see Roidtista well into 2010. But long term investment refers to in-ring and out ring marketability - bringing in new demographic - and all that other shit - Batista is just a wwe project

unLike RVD who is not a long term investment - Vince only hired him because vince knew he would bring alot of old ecw fans to the WWE product. Though he was brought in before Batista. The only reason RVD was given a title reign was to establish WWECW, and that weed bust only speed up what wwe had planned for rvd as stated by edge. BUT since RVD is not a roided up freak hes not marketable by wwe standards.

But bottom line taker should win but unlikely hopefully im wrong.

Feb 8, 2003
kim206 said:
just passing info

Are you serious

Taker is the most respected wrestler on the roster today and HBK puts on a show no matter who its against I never saw a weak HBK wrestlemania match on teh other hand I saw a shitty Batista match when he fought HHH at wrestlemania and Cena's match with JBL was trash.

So Basically your saying HBK & TAKER dosent move the crowd or draw crowds and arent long term investments?

Makes no since at all due to the fact Cena gets booed the fuck out the building I been in the arena at live event with no tv sound editing. and Batista Promo is so plain and boring. I can see Taker & HBK both with one last title reign before they hang it up and dont forget this Wrestlemania one of those tittles will change hands.

Jun 12, 2006
^^^

dude im a mark for undertaker and hbk i have no love for batista. I'm a fan of wrestling not this sports entertainment bullshit. But sports entertainment is based on whats good for business.

the point is all four wrestler are long term investment. but hbk and taker , have been invested in so much already that it is only logical to push cena and batista to the same heights as taker and hbk,

fuck yeah i know cena cant wrestle for shit , and batista is fucking gay, HBK can carry any whack ass wrestler and make them look good but simply put its better for business to let cena and tista wrestlers win. Do i like this fact no but its more than likely to happen.

Feb 8, 2003
kim206 said:
^^^

dude im a mark for undertaker and hbk i have no love for batista. I'm a fan of wrestling not this sports entertainment bullshit. But sports entertainment is based on whats good for business.

the point is all four wrestler are long term investment. but hbk and taker , have been invested in so much already that it is only logical to push cena and batista to the same heights as taker and hbk,

fuck yeah i know cena cant wrestle for shit , and batista is fucking gay, HBK can carry any whack ass wrestler and make them look good but simply put its better for business to let cena and tista wrestlers win. Do i like this fact no but its more than likely to happen.

I feel what you saying but teh point is just bc WWE want to invest a certain wrestler dosent mean its gonna happen, Its all up to the crowd and they not supporting Batista and Cena on that level no matter what angle they involved in. HBK was suppose to turn semi heel or neutral on monday going into WM 23 but you saw what happen soon as he kicked Cena the roof blew off the building. It would be best if they make Cena Heel I think he'll get off ebtter kinda like they did Edge a couple years ago. and far as Batista is concerned he needs to learn how to move the crowd more during his promos. I dont see him being around in wwe in another 5 years. I can see Great Khali being a big heel draw once he gets seasoned up

Jun 12, 2006
I agree on you with most part except the crowd thingy.
Since WWE control all of sports entertainment and there is no more competetion (tna is not really competetion) Vince doesn't care what the fan wants. He did during the moday night wars when there was competetion but no longer. I know the ICW enjoy a mid-carder heel cena more than the Champ but I'm telling you WWE just shoves what they want to see down our throats. Ask anybody in the wrestling business - the sport sucks every since vince bought out WCW and ECW. But I do agree with you.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
You should both rub up on eachother. Bottom line: Undertaker sells. Batista sells. HBK sells. Austin sells. Lashley sells. You're debating about something that is uncontrollable. This conspiracy would be different if you were debating Batista's cred at Summerslam. They bring these people on because they make revenue. That's it. It doesn't matter who wins the last match of the night because the PPV, ticket sales, and merchandise will have already been a lock by that time in the night. Who gives a shit? Mr. McMahon does because if he doesn't make a solid card, he'll be selling more Prototypes in three year spurts and people like the Undertaker and Flair will become obsolete.

Feb 8, 2003
kim206 said:
Since WWE control all of sports entertainment and there is no more competetion (tna is not really competetion) Vince doesn't care what the fan wants.

Thats not true and it makes no sense WWE and wrestlers go out they way to please fans, without fans theres no high TV ratings or sells. Why do you think wrestlers like Joey Mercury and etc gets released? Bc they not pleasing the fans.

The fans/consumers/clients are the ones who make and break any business. Let me break down a example for you.

So your saying if you have hamburger joint you dont care what the customers think of the quality of your product? If so then you'll be outta business real quick.

Jun 12, 2006
One answer - Black Lesnar?

Why are they trying to push him so hard?This will negate all your notions. Like i said before - in retrospect the WWE did care about fan opinions - but as they consolidated the wrestling business and control the whole industry - they could push any product down the fan throat and get away with it - they could care less what the fan want.

dude go to any wrestling forum and say does WWE care about the fans?

but again i must emphasize Black Lesnar

Mar 26, 2006
I would also emphasize Umaga. Dudes a horrible wrestler with 3 Minute Warning, slap on some goofy facepaint and all of a sudden hes the biggest heel in the company?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Lesnar has talent. His only downfall is he's got an attitude. He got "too big" for wrestling. Your opinion will never negate mine because opinions are validated by bringing new thought into a situation. It won't happen.