So who is lying? Roger? McNamee?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
im a clemens fan but at the same time, is it just me or are the same media members that bashed barry to no end, holding on to hopes that clemens might be innocent? its like theyre making excuses and what not for him.

me personally i dont give a fuck about steroids in baseball and the bottom line is this...our government has a lot bigger fish to fry than this bullshit. who gives a mad fuck.

Roger has a good relationship with espn,he's the person that appeared the most in there sports center commercials out of all athletes.i agree with you,seems like some of the media is hoping roger is innocent.this is true whenever i turn on ESPN.BUT when i turn on my local sports news coverage,it's the exact opposite,they all believe he's guilty.

Feb 8, 2006
I can't watch ESPN that much anymore because of today's obsessiveness with drama. By the way it's funny how congress or any other lawyers think a sworn affadavit is always true. Mufackus be lyin they ass off to not go to the pen or to TRY and save face.

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
Who gives a fuck. Baseball is boring. Steroid use should be encouraged. It'd make the game more exciting (See Bonds post).