So who is lying? Roger? McNamee?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Looks like they are headed to Congress...so who is telling the truth?

Does Roger own up and admit using HGH and save himself from getting butt rammed in prison?

Or does he lie and try to save his legacy...like Bonds.

Is McNamee…for some reason…lying?

So many questions.....

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

from the start, McNamee had no insentive to lie...it wasnt like the bigger the name he drops the better he looks so he didnt have to accuse Roger of anything if it wasn't true. And when you listen to the recorded conversation, its obvious Rogers wants him to say shit but obviously can't tell him what to say when McNamee is like 'tell me what you want me to do'...I mean if it wasn' the truth, sounds like he woulda came out on the tape and said it wasn't the truth, but both parties are trying not to say whats true but at the same time not lie cause that could em in trouble also....but when it comes down to it, Roger sounds guilty as fuck...haha

Sep 17, 2005
Theres no argument about it that muthafucka Clemens is lying through his teeth. Now its time to see the all american boy get persecuted just like they did Barry. Too bad this didnt happen during the season Ida loved to see if all those same dumb cocksuckers that dogged Barry would do the same shit to CLemens.

Jun 27, 2005
Yea Clemens just seems like he's lying. He's reminding me of when I was about 13 and I would make up a lie to save my ass and when nobody believed it I would act like I was gettin hella pissed off until I got somebody to believe me. Nobody ever believed me when I did that either. Welcome to the lying 13 year olds club, Roger!

May 2, 2002
I think most people are starting to believe that Roger is lying…myself included.

If you are secretly recording this guy and you want him admit that he’s lying…why wouldn’t you say hey…why are you lying? Why are you saying you injected me you piece of shit?

Seems like McNamee really tried to cover up for Roger for as long as possible…eventually caving in when threatened with prison time.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
Roger is lying...he's banking on that he cant get caught....the tape to me sounds like McNamee is the honest one.....ill tell you one thing tho......if roger later is found of lying hes putting McNamee thru some bullshit since he's son is dying.

Jun 15, 2005
Roger.

I can almost guarantee if Roger took a lie detector he'd fail.

Always looking flustered and pensive when he's on camera, now. No confidence, no conviction in his words.

Jan 2, 2003
isn't it obvious he is lying!!!!!!!

mcnamee was gettin investigated by the feds for slangin roids!!!..

shit is deeper then just some people takin steroids for performance enhancement...the feds r bustin distribution networks..and all these players have people close to them who r connected to it...

congress isn't just "cleaning" up baseball...there interested in the networks and shit like that..illegal pharmaceutical (sp?) companies...and all that shit tied in..

clemens is a HORRIBLE liar too...hahahaha...that 60 minutes interview was a joke for him and that phone call tape smells real fishy..people, including ESPN people r heavily criticizing it..

Aug 24, 2003
i dont even think he was known as "the rocket" before his steroid use.. i mean you look at his stats and i dont feel like looking them up right now but im pretty sure they show he was declining... declining.... declining... then wham when all pitchers his age that have been declining decide to retire the dude comes back with amazing speed and is dubbed the rocket, i mean yeah right

Aug 24, 2003
youre probably right.

by the way ive been pretty convinced hes been on steroids cause hes very very streaky and comes in like halfway in the year most of the time now, lol what the fuck is that shit

dude steroids it up on the off season and early season and gets clean for the tests later on halfway down the line, lol

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
im a clemens fan but at the same time, is it just me or are the same media members that bashed barry to no end, holding on to hopes that clemens might be innocent? its like theyre making excuses and what not for him.

me personally i dont give a fuck about steroids in baseball and the bottom line is this...our government has a lot bigger fish to fry than this bullshit. who gives a mad fuck.

Jan 28, 2005
Theres no argument about it that muthafucka Clemens is lying through his teeth. Now its time to see the all american boy get persecuted just like they did Barry. Too bad this didnt happen during the season Ida loved to see if all those same dumb cocksuckers that dogged Barry would do the same shit to CLemens.
I 2nd this opinion.