So New York is bumpin our shit...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 3, 2006
YO YO YO B, KEAK DA SNEAK LOST SON! ON A LYRICAL LEVEL, JIGGA AND CAMRON SON THAT WACK MC. THEY GOT MAD LYRICAL SKILL SON!!

BWOOKLYN WUNS DIS SHIT B!!!!

Sep 30, 2005
We all knew that shit would come though. These the type of forums where they got people saying shit like "the south is ruining hip hop" and shit like that, so how can you expect them to react when they're exposed to this new shit. They'll hate. Somebody on some "underground hiphop" forum already said it was "the most ignorant thing that's ever pretended to be hip-hop" or something like that...

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
there is not a single muthafuka in NYC now that can flow better than 40 (and we know how proud they are with their "lyrical supremacy")

this is pure hate

Dec 29, 2005
tuff luv said:
YO YO YO B, KEAK DA SNEAK LOST SON! ON A LYRICAL LEVEL, JIGGA AND CAMRON SON THAT WACK MC. THEY GOT MAD LYRICAL SKILL SON!!

BWOOKLYN WUNS DIS SHIT B!!!!
You comparing apple to oranges.

Even region gots different styles and tastes, you gotta respect what creative artist bring to the table reguardless of your bias.

It's the closed minded mentality thats keeping New York from getting their sign. That plenty of food for everyone, show some fuckin love.

Some East Coast heads expectations for lyrics is too much. Not everyone can paralell park words on a track like Jada, but so fuckin what.

Music originates from the heart, not the mouth (or side of the neck...)

Sep 30, 2005
NY ain't been really solid since the mid 90's, with a rare few exceptions here and there, but they still as arrogant. That's why they place all their hopes in those 4-5 half-assed mixtapes rappers who's albums never come out, shit's pathetic. Then you got these "real hip-hop heads" who jock anybody that say they'll bring back real hip hop, fail, and keep saying the same shit. Finally you got those who ain't felt new shit for 8-9 years and still hang around fucking internet forums just to hate on every new thing that comes out. Fuck all of em.
I can understand somebody not feeling that song or most hyphy shit though. Hell, I been a fan of 40 for the longest, and I still don't. Don't mean I gotta make 25 threads shitting all over it though...

Mar 3, 2006
Town Spinach said:
You comparing apple to oranges.

Even region gots different styles and tastes, you gotta respect what creative artist bring to the table reguardless of your bias.

It's the closed minded mentality thats keeping New York from getting their sign. That plenty of food for everyone, show some fuckin love.

Some East Coast heads expectations for lyrics is too much. Not everyone can paralell park words on a track like Jada, but so fuckin what.

Music originates from the heart, not the mouth (or side of the neck...)
i was being sarcastic.....im on the same page as you

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
MOST OF THE CATS ON OTHER BOARDS STAY MAD CUZ ALOT OF THEIR FAVORITE ARTISTS AREN'T SHINING AS MUCH THESE DAYS....FUCK EM.