Snoop Dogg - Candy Ft. E-40, MC Eiht, Goldie Loc, Daz & Kurupt (Prod by Rick Rock)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 7, 2006
that was the most simple ric roc beat ever but the song was litewieght clean...if u speed it up a lil you could go dumb to it...i always be askin myself why i like e-40 and then i hear a clean verse like that and i remeber why..

Aug 25, 2005
40's verse was about all i was feelin

and the point is not Snoop tryna sell more by having 40 on the album, it's about him trying to be relevant to this hyphy shit since it looks like it might be the next "thing"...and that's kinda faulty in my eyes. he was hardly showing love until this shit started to swell up and he couldn't avoid it no more...the timing just sheds a bad light on Snoop.

it's not the first time...south blew up he went to no limit, neptunes blow up he fucks with pharrell super tough, g-unit blows up he tries to do a DPG-Unit album (never came out though)...he just always try to stay relevant, which you can't be mad at...but you can be mad at him barely showin any love until the time was right...

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
Big-k said:
Man Rick Rock worked with snoop b4. On Xzibits track D&A! How come everybody say he's always wanted to work 4 him? NEWay song is coo. 40 is a fool!
rick rock may have made that track for xzibit and snoop jumped on it later. rick worked with the eastsidaz before but has told me several times that he wanted to work with snoop and now he has

Sep 6, 2005
dj pimp said:
i read it 10 times and cant figure out what the hell u were trying to say. go to school and try again
i asked if you were the jack ass on here who likes any and everything put out.....which is probably correct you fucking rap groupy

Feb 7, 2003
www.dubcnn.com
scodylan said:
40's verse was about all i was feelin

and the point is not Snoop tryna sell more by having 40 on the album, it's about him trying to be relevant to this hyphy shit since it looks like it might be the next "thing"...and that's kinda faulty in my eyes. he was hardly showing love until this shit started to swell up and he couldn't avoid it no more...the timing just sheds a bad light on Snoop.

it's not the first time...south blew up he went to no limit, neptunes blow up he fucks with pharrell super tough, g-unit blows up he tries to do a DPG-Unit album (never came out though)...he just always try to stay relevant, which you can't be mad at...but you can be mad at him barely showin any love until the time was right...

you guys bash him and dre cause they never collab with Bay cats, and when they finally do its wrong again. they cant win with some of you people

Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
great newz 2 me! i'm big fanz of all these artistz except eiht, eiht coo but he aint really a factor 2 me, but i will peep wutever he come out wit... it'z nice 2 C daz n 40 makin music, i thought 40 didnt like daz... last i heard was some shit like 40 n daz went out 2 dinner n daz left at some point n 40 had to pay 4 it all hahaha i forgot where i read about that tho

nice to see goldie loc bacc in tha mix wit snoop n dpg too! i thought he was a goner

Aug 25, 2005
Lil Jay said:
you guys bash him and dre cause they never collab with Bay cats, and when they finally do its wrong again. they cant win with some of you people
did you read my whole post? i was just saying the timing is suspect...snoop only seems to show love when it will only help the relevancy of his own career...

Apr 4, 2006
edwardone said:
i asked if you were the jack ass on here who likes any and everything put out.....which is probably correct you fucking rap groupy

"ASSURANCE IS TWO-THIRDS OF SUCCESS" what little you have to say about, someones opinion (Dj Pimp, Rick Rock, E-40, Snoop, etc....). Enjoyment is a by-product of success.

"The wisdom of the wise and the experience of ages may be preserved by
quotations"

The Count