Snoop Dogg - Candy Ft. E-40, MC Eiht, Goldie Loc, Daz & Kurupt (Prod by Rick Rock)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
jjlydon2 said:
What is this coming off of?
snoop doggy hoe's upcoming album...
smh @ him jumping on rick rock's beats & calling 40 to do a verse only after my ghetto report card's success............

Feb 9, 2006
El D said:
smh @ him jumping on rick rock's beats & calling 40 to do a verse only after my ghetto report card's success............

yeah he really needs e-40 to sell albums, lol, washed up? don't think so.

some of ya'll cats need to give it up for these og's, now if snoop didn't put e-40 on he would be a bitch cause he doesn't fuck with bay artist and if he does work with bay artist it's "cause he want's to jump on the hyphy bandwagon" make up your minds

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
El D said:
did u forget that snoop goes platinum or better on every album? or the fact that he's one of the biggest rap stars in history? or that he has producers like dr dre, scottt storch, daz, pharrell and anyone else he wants at his finger tip? i seriously doubt he said to hmself, "e-40 has sold 350,000 records, i better call him and rick rock"... this is a big day for rick as he has wanted to work with snoop for many years. snoop is one of the most successful rappers who ever lived. snoop dont need anyone to help him blow up. he cant get much bigger than he is already

Feb 9, 2006
dj pimp said:
did u forget that snoop goes platinum or better on every album? or the fact that he's one of the biggest rap stars in history? or that he has producers like dr dre, scottt storch, daz, pharrell and anyone else he wants at his finger tip? i seriously doubt he said to hmself, "e-40 has sold 350,000 records, i better call him and rick rock"... this is a big day for rick as he has wanted to work with snoop for many years. snoop is one of the most successful rappers who ever lived.

nobody really cares about what you're saying because half of these people on this board are 15 year old hyphy dumbasses that give no respect to people that paved the way for their favorite rappers to have their albums on shelves nation wide (DR. DRE, NWA, SNOOP, ICE-T, TOO SHORT, EAZY-E, IMP, AND COUNTLESS OTHERS)

Feb 9, 2006
rose town ryda said:
thanks for the song

...btw, lol i guess you have to be a new booty rapper out for three days to be not considered "washed up" try "seasoned"

there we go somebody with some sense, these muthfuckas are legends(eiht,snoop,40,dogg pound)

Feb 22, 2006
I aint hatin on snoop for doin this track wit 40. It's good to see cali connected. Who gives a fuck if it happened after 40 sold some albums. It aint like 40 hasn't done tracks wit people as big as snoop before my ghetto report card.

B-San

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
Eiht iz still bringin it - You don't believe me? Checcout "G'Sta Melody" from his latest album, "Affiliated".

Aug 23, 2005
How many people can stand next to this line up?

Good to hear and know the real one`s that set up the foundation for alot of cats today is still show`in them how its done.Nigga`s got to put in alot of work to f**k wit this much game and history.RAW SHIT! WESTCOAST UP!

Oct 30, 2005
Filthy_Rich said:
DJ Pimp beat me to it:

Doggystyle
Doggfather
Da Game is To Be Sold...
Top Dogg
Last Meal
Paid Tha Cost...
R&G

They all went platinum. Plus The Eastsidaz' first album went plat and Duces & Trays went Gold. Not to mention all of the other platinum and gold albums that he's been on.
get at me rich...

Apr 24, 2006
nbpsfc said:
nobody really cares about what you're saying because half of these people on this board are 15 year old hyphy dumbasses that give no respect to people that paved the way for their favorite rappers to have their albums on shelves nation wide (DR. DRE, NWA, SNOOP, ICE-T, TOO SHORT, EAZY-E, IMP, AND COUNTLESS OTHERS)

I COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
rick has just begun to take the industry by storm. within the next year they will be linin up down the street to work with rick rock, "THE NORTHERN CALI KING OF SLAPS". aint nodoby putti it down like rick rock