Smoov E - El Joy Del Sexo = Pure Dopeness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
sicx is a great artist as well...if you can get past the whole pedo shit.
im kidding man...lol

some gimmicks just dont work for me with music thats all....just like i dont feel these cats in skinny jeans mohawks and pastel pendletons.
its just the way your comment was worded that made it suspect lol...

Mar 30, 2006
That fool is hella funny!

Is he a sex offender? thats a serious question too.

Im not sure if he is , but dont u think if he messed with SO many young chicks, and put it out there like he does, he would get busted?

I dont know how much Dough he has, but I know he is pretty popular...and we all know how skanless hoes are..you would figure one would try and bust that cat by now and/or try and get him for any cash he had!

Nov 2, 2002
smoov-e is dope bearly got into his music my homegirl showed me some tracks that all slaped hes kinda wierd but thats cool at least hes original and not doing what everyone else is doing much props to the homie and wish him much success
you should check out his older albums such as assafueto, confessions, and KYHOMP

Mar 30, 2006
I thought that shit was koo. Different than the rapper in the street... with 20 of his homies.... in front of a rented benz.
YUP! some people dont look at beeing an individual as being cool....I thought the shit was unique and cool...hes just beingg funny.

This other dude, ^^^ Mobbin916....is prob the same dude who would say Mac Dre was square and gay because he dressed up like a genie on his cd, if he never heard of him and/or listened to him before.

but then again, to each their own...but me, i live outside the box

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
This other dude, ^^^ Mobbin916....is prob the same dude who would say Mac Dre was square and gay because he dressed up like a genie on his cd, if he never heard of him and/or listened to him before.

but then again, to each their own...but me, i live outside the box
naw, i was one of the first people in Sac that was bumpin Mac Dre & Mac Mall tapes back in the 90's.

Smoov E is garbage and he aint even got skillz on the mic.

I judge rappers by their lyrics and this smoove e clown doesnt have any good lyrics.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Idk I would say smoov-e is eccentric and a musician but he crosses the line into pedo/weird too much with his raps. Some of his videos are entertaining but still the pedo raps are when I quit listening.

Apr 23, 2008
naw that shit wasn't "koo", that shit didn't even sound like rap music.
just MY opinion.... you already said you dont like it, which is fair enough. I like that gangster shit too, but I like to hear new and unique songs from bay rappers. I think rap music can be more than sellin coke, loadin clips, and diamonds/whips and "puttin motherfuckas in the trunk with the pump". Its clear that's your shit and you gotta gangster vibe gonig all day long. I like that too, but I also like funny, sad, story tellin, crazy, happy, creative rap too. In high school it was all gangsta rap for me, but I had to branch out so Im not in my 30s, driving my daughter to soccer practice bumping Spice-1.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
smoov-e sucks IMO

he had some cool songs back in the day, but those were mainly because of the beats and features (mainly his songs with Mac Dre)

this shit slaps

it seems like he's gotten weirder in recent years... and that chester shit aint cool

I can appreciate a rapper being original and staying in his lane, but most of his shit is not dope, IMO

to each his own though