Smoov E - El Joy Del Sexo = Pure Dopeness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I just heard the song Esteban on his myspace, it was kind of dope, then he had to end it with a line about being a sex offender. Pass.

Nov 2, 2002
his last album was good, he was back to being regular smoov-e style.......

If this new album is back to his 2005-2009 style, im str8

Aug 8, 2009
Wow i went on youtube and listened to Esteban and then Favorite Habit and I am kind of pissed i just listened to that crap. I was hoping it would actually be alright, i cant even call it wannabe suga free status, cuz suga free go and that shit is stupid as fuck. Damn
edit: (smoove e's 2 tracks i listened to are stupid as fuck)

It sounds like some trance music or techno????? what the fuck kind of drugs is he on

the whole thing is uploaded on youtube it barely has any views. search for it. Esteban was alright but thats proof right there he fucks wit lil tykes

Apr 1, 2005
u guys are gay. and by the way my favorite rappers are black c, livewire crew, and the team, so u cant tell that i dont know what tight shit is. Thhis album slaps. FAVORITE HABIT is awesome! Pop a pill and get to dancin and quit standin on the sidelines

Aug 8, 2009
i dont wanna fuck the mass amounts of 12 year olds he does!!! id rather jerk off!!

edit: hahahahahahaha

by the way , U prolly gotta be off a lotta drugs to appreciate this shit

Aug 8, 2009
i will never watch that whole video
edit:
thats not even entertaining

edit2: i just can't indulge my time like that it personally bores the shit out of me

i just aint been smoove e fan since i heard he fucks wit fat 15 year olds in Mendocino county and in Sebastopol and everywhere around here

Jun 21, 2005
still dope.. smoov-e is a dope musician, when you get past that pedio ish

QUOTE]

did this cat really just say that..,..? i had to reread that ..

WOOOW

once u get past the pedo shit?

i dont know about you homie...but there aint no "getting past" some pedo shit...

cmon, u talkn like i was endorsing that ish. when he dont rap about that shit hes actually not bad. hes a weird mofo, no doubt i think the whole thing is big hack. or the dude would have caught a case already.