SILAS aka Smigg Dirtee

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
@artists and feat
#production

1.THA JUMP OFF
@silas,luni coleone,c gigolo,i-rocc
#M1
This song is tight as hell.Silas jumps the gate with a heated verse.It's got an up-tempo beat thats off the hook,produced by M1.All the features come tight,and it was coo to hear Luni come a little bit more original.

2.WHEN ANIMALZ ATTAKK
@silas
#silas
Pure lyrics at it's finest.Metaphors off the hook.You can hear him hit topics from NFL Football,to Lionel Ritchie..lol,to EPMD,he brings it.A personal favorite of mine.

3.HEATERZ
@silas,devious,mad dog(hook)
#one 4 us
Devious starts it off spittin harder than choclate milk loogy's.Got a laid back beat and hook,some shit you could just roll to latenight."I'm rearanging the rap game"Silas.He ain't lyin either.Tight song.

4.IT'S ALRIGHT
@silas
#big hollis tha dragon
Not a big fan of Hollis production,but this has a cool beat to it.Fit's the flow bein spit.The track has a summertime vibe for the most part.solid song

5.WUT U BEEN TOLD
@silas,d-money
#one 4 us
Silas gives you a little run down of how he's doin shit.What his day 2 day is like.Once again,smooth lyrics that run neck n neck with the beat.d-money does his thing to.

6.HERE WE GO
@silas
#one 4 us
Bout them dolla's,and poppin collas.A smooth up-tempo track,that's all Silas.Just some street shit,and tales of what's goin down for Smigg Deezy

7.BLOCC SHIT
@silas,t-nutty nut
#pale soul
t-nutty has already been one of my favorite rappers,and has such a unique way of chirpin out verses,comes clean as usual.This is a Garden Blocc representation cut.Silas does the dam'n thang,and proves he's right there with another one of Sac's best(t-nut).Great song

8.WHY THEY WANNA HATE ON ME
@silas,steezo
#smigg dirtee
Hater song.Some shit talkin for all the people hatin on Smigg."Push more drugs than Walgreens".steezo rips it up also,shows he got some more shit to bring to the table for A.B.A.

9.GETTING MONEY(wit you)
@silas,gigolo
#M1
This track is different from the previous.Silas comes with a whole different flow,shows versatility.Not really feelin the hook on this,but it's a fair song.

10.ALL ABOUT MY RICHES
@silas,luni coleone
#luni coleone
this songs virgin tight.Silas comes of with that hardcore verbal shit.In your face delivery.Luni did a tight as beat for this track."I chain smoke,cuz I bang loc"luni comes clean on this,but some of his shit makes me laugh cuz it's corny soundin,but it's coo.niggaz and bitches is overused,none the less,a sicc song

11.100%DIRTEE
@silas,100%
#one 4 us
Clean song,like the others,it just has crystal clear lyrics,the album was mixed down very well,unlike alot of first solo's.I hate to keep rantin about his delivery,but it's smooth as hell.

12.DIRTEE DANCER
@silas
#one 4 us
Stripper cut.Some shit about strippers,ya know,table dances,fuckin and suckin shit.White hoes with big booty's..lol
all that shit.A good song to bump for your broad,when you need to drop a hint that she better learn how to suck dick.Very coo song,nice instruments.One 4 us got heat.

13.SMIGG DIRTEE
@silas
#^smigg dirtee
Some funk like,mobb shit to start it out.A bomb beat done by Smigg.Got a bbq vibe to it.40'sandplaystationsmokeaphattywiththehomies kinda feel.
Another bangin track.

14.4 DA MUSIC
@silas
#smigg dirtee
A whole different beat and vibe.I like the way this album can change pace but still have that certain feel to a full length solo.
The beat box makes it a 10 for an old school vet like myself.Lil Zane dis.....haha.Good Shit

15.BIG SCREEN TV'S,BLUNTS,40'S,AND B**TCHES
@silas
#one 4 us
I knew I had to run into something I did'nt like.Silas,If your reading this,that's^the^worst^fucking^song^title^ever.But it don't matter,another dope track,gettin redundant,but all these songs^are slumpin.Party cut for the most part.

16.SO CURIOUS
@silas,c gigolo,young fierce,mad dog
#one 4 us
Nice methodical beat.Need a sunroof for this one song,another good latenight buzz song.Gigolo's all over this album puttin it down.Fierce is tight,I might have to kopp his solo,if it's the same cat.

17.MAKES ME WANNA HOLLA
@silas,b-legit
#big hollis
Street knowledge,some real shit that everyone should feel.b-legit with his dramatic slow mo,kind flow,and Silas's rapid fire work together pretty well.Hook is simple,but to the point.Good shit.

18.MONEY OVER BI**HEZ
@silas,sic related ind.
#smigg dirtee
Shifty like Roger Craig.... Yall better know your sports,or this ones gettin right by yah.Silas brings the fam on this here.Not feelin the beat that much,legit regardless

19.THIS IZ IT
@silas,,c gigolo,
#silas
up-beat flows for days,quick like,tag-team,rapid fire shit.Bitches will shake that ass to this one here.nice track

20.THEY CAN'T BUST LIKE US
@silas,c gigolo,nefew,mad dog,t-nutty
#one 4 us
Devious is on this?Oh well,he comes angry and hungry all at one.
Track listings screwey.Cool mellow beat.Hook is to simple for my taste.Silas come filthy as usual.

21.LOVE AND LIFE
@silas
#one 4 us
one 4 us(1man or group?)brings a mellow side to this album,real smooth laid back shit.Silas brings real life lyrics to yah.Leaves you with a tight little outro.

This album is a must have.9 outta 10 stars for me.The best album out in 2002,and I can't think of anything in the last few years that as solid as this,from beginning to end!Pick this shit up NOW.I'm not speakin on this album just cuz Smiggs a regular on here.I'll let fools know what's doo-doo,and whats not.This album is bangin from the get.Silas is a top dog lyrically.The mix down is perfect,go support this shit.Congrats Silas,and the whole ABA fam.
BAMMER.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
@Bammer..One Love On that Nice Review,U pretty much felt about each song the same way I do,So thats a good thing...
and yeah thats the same Young Fierce..Im on his Album Too....

This is my first album and to be honest I was nervous on how People were gonna feel about it Since I know my style is a lil Diff from most Sac/Bay artist but this helps alot Cuz I know folks out there DO feel it..I ve gotten pretty much all postive feedbacc Since it dropped...Im All ready to start on the next one but b4 that ill be droppin Sic Related (Silas,C.Gigolo,Steezo)

Once again Thnks for that review Good Shit..I hope others feel the same............

Silas aka Smigg Dirtee