Siccness' Greatest TV Show - Round 6 Voting - FINAL 4!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2003
Nearly perfect final 4 IMO.

Isn't the purpose of this to see what the most popular show on the siccness is? Not create the "coolest" list, like we're gonna show other forums.

I think it's funny how people are getting butthurt that their show isn't cutting it, therefore the voting "sucks", as if there is no such thing as taste. So The Sopranos and The Wire aren't the most popular show in here, fuckin' whaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Go join a '90's babies' forum or some shit.

Mar 18, 2003
The ONLY knock on In Living Color IMO was that it only stayed on the air for 5 seasons (actually, 4 with the original cast). In the fifth season the writers (Damon & Keenan) along with half the cast were already gone. The "cancellation" had everything to do with the bitterness between the Waynes' and the network, and not the success of the show. This show was legendary IMO.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Why bring it up then?

This is pretty non-scientific, yet quite a bit of work on my part, so when a tie does happen it needs to be broken otherwise the system wouldn't work.

You seem to have nothing better to do than bitch about this whole thing since it started.
Why bring it up? Um, I dunno, maybe because you wasted my time. Why waste my time voting when it means absolutely nothing in the end? If I knew a tie breaker was gonna come down to "your" vote aka system, I wouldn't have voted... plain and simple. And I'm not bitchin' dude, just stating facts. Thanks for taking the time to put in the work to do this. I'm not really trying to make a big deal out of it tho, ya dig? I just get frustrated when people waste my time, that's all.

Apr 25, 2002
Why bring it up? Um, I dunno, maybe because you wasted my time. Why waste my time voting when it means absolutely nothing in the end? If I knew a tie breaker was gonna come down to "your" vote aka system, I wouldn't have voted... plain and simple. And I'm not bitchin' dude, just stating facts. Thanks for taking the time to put in the work to do this. I'm not really trying to make a big deal out of it tho, ya dig? I just get frustrated when people waste my time, that's all.

You did notice that it was the opposite of my vote right? Oh wait, no you didn't because you're too busy bitching to pay attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.