Siccness' Greatest TV Show - Round 6 Voting - FINAL 4!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
Read The Instructions!

Following instructions will make it easier for me to count your vote and will thus help your TV show do better and this idea succeed.

Please Vote for EVERY bracket. Incomplete lists will not be counted.

I will post the round as a reply to this post. Please either copy/paste your selection from each head to head matchup in the form of a list or quote/copy/paste the post and bold your selections. If your vote is not in this format it will not be counted.

So if the round looked like this:

TV Show 1
Vs
TV Show 2

TV Show 3
Vs
TV Show 4

TV Show 5
Vs
TV Show 6​

Your vote could take one of two forms

Example 1:

TV Show 1
Vs
TV Show 2

TV Show 3
Vs
TV Show 4

TV Show 5
Vs
TV Show 6
OR

Example 2:

TV Show 1
TV Show 4
TV Show 5

Round 6 will be open for 1 week. September 8th at 12pm central time will be the cut off. Any votes made after that time will not count.

We got a lot of good contributions. Thanks for everyone that added to this.

Round 6 contains 4 TV shows. Shows with the most votes from round 5 go against shows that received the least votes. You can see results here:

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showpost.php?p=5375205&postcount=59

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Theyre the same damn two shows!
Sketch Comedy v. (dysfunctional)Family sitcom

Cant make a choice this round. I accept the decision of the Siccness. :siccness:

* how was the tie breaker decided? coin flip? voodoo bones? dart thrown? just asking.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Theyre the same damn two shows!
Sketch Comedy v. (dysfunctional)Family sitcom

Cant make a choice this round. I accept the decision of the Siccness. :siccness:

* how was the tie breaker decided? coin flip? voodoo bones? dart thrown? just asking.
It's really not that serious dude lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.