SICCMADE RAFFLE .. WIN CASH AND PRIZEZ....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Nostril King, I wasn't talking about you mayn. I meant his rants reminded me of one of my close homeys over here. And I agree, loaded is a great album. That album inspired me to start making beats in the first place.

If you feel Siccmade has fallen off, at least give them a chance to reprove themselves to you. Next year, there's so much new stuff coming out, and it's hitting a new level. I've heard some of this newer stuff, all rough draft, and it blew me away the new type of sounds that's gonna be comin out of the camp.

Broadd, glad to see everything's good with you wicked. I'd like to check out that spot you're workin at

May 6, 2002
Siccmade hasn't fallen off, yet.
LBI just didn't shyne cuz it was nothin compared to his first 3 and a half. They all still spit heat, just slow on droppin albums.
DE has his own, but he still Siccmade Family...and he still droppin solid heat.

Just bump the old sh if u dont like the new sh...and if u dont like the old sh just cuz of the new sh that has happened...your wack in general.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
loki said:
^^^on some things i agree w/ you & i have no desire to see sicx profit
from the music game anymore. fuck it if it sounds cold-hearted.
Nothing cold hearted about that bro.
It's reality, he's paying for what he did.
Some call it Karma others call it God's will, but what goes around comes around.
Nothing goes on in the dark with out coming out to light.
Everyone will pay their deeds....

The rest of us, we shouldn't get mad, happy, or sad.
Learn from other people's mistakes to better yourself and the next man....

May 27, 2002
DeviantJR said:

If you feel Siccmade has fallen off, at least give them a chance to reprove themselves to you. Next year, there's so much new stuff coming out, and it's hitting a new level. I've heard some of this newer stuff, all rough draft, and it blew me away the new type of sounds that's gonna be comin out of the camp.
havent they supposedly been having about 10 cds that are supposed to drop for about 4 years now??

LBI *finally dropped*
COS-siccmade rituals *finally dropped*
emoe *finally dropped*
21 gun salute?
in the eyes of she?
the dark album?
phonk phenomenon?
crookwoods solo?
uthanizm?
triganometry?
lowdowns cd?

while it might be "mind blowing" (which i doubt it will be, considering everyone from siccmade said LBI was lynchs best cd to them) -- will the cds even drop?? how will they be able to reprove themselves?

May 2, 2002
Tha Rippa - They were having a problem with getting their distribution on track. They've got that going now. I've heard close to finished projects. In fact, I did a lot of the production on 21 gun salute, and have been seeing how it's coming along. It's almost done and sounds great. Everyone else on Siccmade, I'll let them speak on their own projects, but from what I've heard and produced for, shit is coming along faster than normal for Siccmade.

May 27, 2002
DeviantJR said:
Tha Rippa - They were having a problem with getting their distribution on track. They've got that going now. I've heard close to finished projects. In fact, I did a lot of the production on 21 gun salute, and have been seeing how it's coming along. It's almost done and sounds great. Everyone else on Siccmade, I'll let them speak on their own projects, but from what I've heard and produced for, shit is coming along faster than normal for Siccmade.
thats tight deviant. i like the shit ive heard from you, on Loki/Lynch shit, on Decoy, whatever it may be.

but you said they have their distro on track now....well theyve had it since february. thats when cos and emoe dropped. february and its now almost november, and we only see 3 cds? when the majority of these cds have been "completed" (according to siccmade) for about 2 years?

May 2, 2002
Making it on time for release dates has been an issue with siccmade music for a long time. I don't have another answer/excuse. I hope that, as a fan, the delay issues get cleared up in the future.

Regardless, I'm still excited for the upcoming releases, and I think a lot of people are going to enjoy the new music.

N

NOSTRIL KING

Regardless, I'm still excited for the upcoming releases, and I think a lot of people are going to enjoy the new music.
Ok that's where I lost you. You sound like a gay vice-president at my job now talking about "Sales Strategies" and "Fun, Cool Commissions!"

Since our business transaction went so smoothly I'm going to let that slide. Next time Nostril King will deal with the gayness appropriately.

Aug 23, 2002
Epidemic,

i have been semi agreeable with you up until this point. Dont get all defensive, i dont have any "personal" problems with you. But i noticed very consistantly you bring up the fact you have or are getting a college education. great darlin, but you can't possibly think college makes you smart right? I can agree that college gives you a paper that gives you the right to ask for more money, but hardly makes you intelligent.

just my 2.

May 2, 2002
NOSTRIL KING said:
Ok that's where I lost you. You sound like a gay vice-president at my job now talking about "Sales Strategies" and "Fun, Cool Commissions!"

Since our business transaction went so smoothly I'm going to let that slide. Next time Nostril King will deal with the gayness appropriately.
Take it how you want, Walt. I'm in sales, so sometimes that side slips out of me.

Edit - Rereading it though, that is pretty funny